Starting March 26th, 2012

Options
13»

Replies

• getnsexyback
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Today is my second day of body revolution, and I am feeling GREAT! I am doing the kick start, (which is kicking my butt) But I needed it! Could really use some support from other people who are on the program since that seems to always be my downfall. (Sticking with a program) Good LUCK to All!!!! SUCCESS!
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Can't believe we only have to do Workout 1 and 2 one more time before we move on!

That's exciting!!! Feeling stronger this week for sure.
  • kelmax
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Today is my second day of body revolution, and I am feeling GREAT! I am doing the kick start, (which is kicking my butt) But I needed it! Could really use some support from other people who are on the program since that seems to always be my downfall. (Sticking with a program) Good LUCK to All!!!! SUCCESS!

I have the same problem...I tend to veer off track as well. :)
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Can't believe we only have to do Workout 1 and 2 one more time before we move on!

I know!~ It's gone by SO fast! I'm actually ready, though. Yesterday and the day before, I felt like I could do more. I'm excited for week 3...I've read that she really brings the workouts up a notch :).

I lost 6.6 lbs my first week. I'm looking forward to another good week, this week...
  • clange68
    clange68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have previewed workout 3 and to say she ups the game is an understatement, but I am ready for it. I can't believe how much stronger I am already. Not really sure how much wieght I have lost because I took my scale away for a month...I can tell you my clothes fit different already.

I am loving this program and so glad I found this web site it has really helped me out.
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Let's not get intimidated or psych ourselves out. I watched workouts 3 and 4 and cardio 2 - from the comfort of my couch ; ) and I think she speeds things up. There seems to be no stop in the action, so to speak. Also, I do notice that she offers a couple of modifications to various exercises if we want to be challenged a bit less or amp things up.

We should view the first week of each new workout as a transition week where we are going to struggle and need each other's support more and more. The second week with the workouts will be where we see our accomplishments and pat each other on the back.

Keep moving forward!!
  • clange68
    clange68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree the first week of each new workouts I think will be the hardest but I was so amazed when I start week two how much stronger I am already. I can already do some military push ups and day one I could not do even One and modified where hard. I love this program. I am not bored or think I can't do this about the time I start going I can't it is over.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    FINALLY ....... GOT THE DVD's!
    Started on Wednesday and absolutely love the program so far! We are on Spring Break which helps too! Definitely a program so far I am glad I started!
    Had gained back about 5.5 pounds and so far 4 of it is off! I know it was the plateau and just a few splurges here and there! I am such a believer in the changes of your workouts now! I knew I was needing to changes things up, but just love her style and was still doing some RI30 and 30DS!

So, THANK YOU Sunshinegirl for this Challenge you found! I appreciate it! :flowerforyou:
  • Velks39
    Options
    Just finished Day 4 of the Kickstart program. I love these workouts! I feel so good after I am finished! Absolutely love the high of a good workout!

:happy:
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day 5 of Kickstart done! Almost done with first week! WHOOOT WHOOOT!
  • kelmax
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! Has anyone done workout 3 today? I am doing it this evening. I am hoping this is a better week for me. :) Also, when are y'all working out? I have been doing mine in the evening, as I am not a morning person. I would love to workout in the morning so I don't have to cut into time with the family in the evening. Any suggestions how to get a routine? How much time do you give yourself after you wake up? Any suggestions would be great. Hope everyone has a great week.
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day 6 of Kickstart......Cardio done! Just need to do a pm cardio now!
    Absolutely love this workout!

Did measurements on April 7th, which would of been Day 4, so anxious to take them again at the end of each phase!
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    I did workout 3 for the first time and loved it (I prefer the shorter intervals). There were a few things that I found very challenging ("real" pushups - ugh! I switched to girlie style after my third one). I know next week will be better. I do the workout in the morning, but this means that I get up a bit earlier, just so I can eat breakfast about an hour before. I find I really do have better stamina/strength if I've eaten. Don't let yourself get discouraged, this is going to seem much easier by the end of next week!
  • gerbies
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! Has anyone done workout 3 today? I am doing it this evening. I am hoping this is a better week for me. :) Also, when are y'all working out? I have been doing mine in the evening, as I am not a morning person. I would love to workout in the morning so I don't have to cut into time with the family in the evening. Any suggestions how to get a routine? How much time do you give yourself after you wake up? Any suggestions would be great. Hope everyone has a great week.

I workout in the morning before I get ready for work. If I waited until evening, I would never get it done. I don't get home from work until 5:30 or so and I have a 2 year-old. I would have to wait to work out when he went to bed and I do not want to work out at 8:30 at night.

I wake up about 5:00/5:30. I get up, get changed, go downstairs and always let myself "ease" into starting the workout. I usually take a good 10 minutes to watch the morning weather report and then get started. It works for me. And when you're done, you're DONE! There's no feeling like it!

It can be tough for someone who is not a morning person to get started, but once you're in a routine, you'll be happy you started!
  • kelmax
    Options

I workout in the morning before I get ready for work. If I waited until evening, I would never get it done. I don't get home from work until 5:30 or so and I have a 2 year-old. I would have to wait to work out when he went to bed and I do not want to work out at 8:30 at night.

Giving it a whirl in the am. Thanks.
    I wake up about 5:00/5:30. I get up, get changed, go downstairs and always let myself "ease" into starting the workout. I usually take a good 10 minutes to watch the morning weather report and then get started. It works for me. And when you're done, you're DONE! There's no feeling like it!

It can be tough for someone who is not a morning person to get started, but once you're in a routine, you'll be happy you started!
  • kelmax
    Options
    Don't know what happened with my post. I'm giving it a whirl in the am. Thanks.
  • JenTryingAgain
    Options
    So last week was horrible. I had to go out of town for work and I had planned to stick with the program but it didn't happen. I have decided to not count last week in the 90 days and do it over. I am scared to look at the scale because I know I have gained. So week 3 day 1 starts again tomorrow!
  • gerbies
    Options
    I completed week 3 today (today being my rest day). Today is also my weigh-in day. My weigh-in was incredibly disappointing; I was exactly the same as last Sunday. The numbers do not make sense, so I'm trying not to freak out too much. My BMR is around 1800 (that's if I laid in bed all day). In ate about 2000 calories on Easter and averaged 1300-1500 on the other days, I followed the workout program as noted for week 3 and added 3 additional workouts (e.g., 2 cardio workouts and 1 yoga class). It just doesn't make sense with calories in and calories out that I wouldn't lose weight. I'm hoping it's water retention due to the increased "workload" in week 3. I expect to lose some serious poundage next Sunday, that's all I'm saying :).
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day 4 of Week 2 done! Haven't seen any scale change, but love the workout! Not real strict with my diet, even though I know I should be and that I would have more success if I did. Still eat 3 small meals and 2 snacks, try to really eat plenty of protein. I do feel like I am getting stronger and my balance is improving! So, I am pleased with this part!

I am anxious to get into the Phase 1, Workouts 3/4 to see what they are like!