Replies

• esolmom
    esolmom Posts: 17
    Options
    How do you edit a post? Thanks
  • esolmom
    esolmom Posts: 17
    Options
    Well, come to find out, I should not rely on my memory, especially after just one week. It seems I've eaten 7 oz of protein when I should have eaten 6 oz when I should have eaten five. I'll know this afternoon just how much damage I've done.
  • TheNewRenee
    Options
    I am on Day 2 of Medifast and have stayed on plan as far as I know I might be over in my condiments but unsure. i also had a small taste of rice to make sure it was done for the fam and a small taste of a new beer so I guess not completely on plan but considering I am home all day every day and just went grocery shopping yesterday and bought a bunch of yummy stuff that I can't eat I think I did pretty darn good.
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    So sad seeing my optimistic posts from before my vacation and tremendous backslide. But I've been back on plan for 3 days. I need a major pep talk to get through tomorrow night's dinner party.

I really do like sea bass though. Hoping for another loss tomorrow.
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ok, maybe I'm not 100% on plan. Is one tsp - (measured) of almond butter. At least it's not the chocolate almond butter of 3 weeks ago. That's like nutella but with almonds. Ok, I need to stop talking about it.
  • timrap
    timrap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    On plan for three days! Really been going back and forth over the last 6 months. I tried exercise and eating right but I could not loose for anything. I am very toned and haven't gained a lot but I haven't lost so I am back to my medifast and I am going to get to goal then work on maintaining with exercise and diet. So whoohoo! 3 days and I can't wait to start seeing pounds melting off!