Starting ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
13»

Replies

• eliwolford08
    Options
    I'm starting today!! if anyone is starting let me know? please thanks!! just did my before photos and watched the first burn and band basics!
    Burn circuit 1- 05/05/12
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this so I'll probably be starting mid next week. I've been hearing great things bout women lifting weights, so I'm excited to start this.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Some days you will be hungrier than others. I noticed this most on Burn Interval day and definately in the Lean Circuit month.

Eat back your calories so your body doesn't go into starvation.

Also, don't give up b/c the scale doesn't move. Take your pics and measurements, but change happens on the inside first. Not to mention that MUSCLE weighs more than Fat :)
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    /delurk

I started CLX on Monday. Well, re-started it. I was doing it last summer but stopped when I got pregnant. Baby is here, and now I'm back to working out. I've found, though, that I *loathe* the non-weight workouts (except for Ab Burner), so I'm trying a Turbo Jam/CLX hybrid that I'm attempting to put together on my own, along with Debbie Siebers' yoga videos from Slim Series. I don't want to try TF until I survive TJ.

Nice to meet everyone!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    /delurk

I started CLX on Monday. Well, re-started it. I was doing it last summer but stopped when I got pregnant. Baby is here, and now I'm back to working out. I've found, though, that I *loathe* the non-weight workouts (except for Ab Burner), so I'm trying a Turbo Jam/CLX hybrid that I'm attempting to put together on my own, along with Debbie Siebers' yoga videos from Slim Series. I don't want to try TF until I survive TJ.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi! I like to do Turbo Jam's Fat Blaster workout instead of Burn It Off. :bigsmile: