Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS only (please)

124»

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I've been sick and kinda dropped off the grid. Can I still be in the group?
  • I've been sick and kinda dropped off the grid. Can I still be in the group?

Of course!! No worries!!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Where's Tessa been?? :*(
  • Where's Tessa been?? :*(

Oh- I'm so sorry - she send me a message letting me know she was going on vacation on May 1 until May 12. I didn't realize she hadn't mentioned it on the thread.... she went to MEXICO!!!! Lucky duck!!!!!

She will be back Saturday the 12th.
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 165 Member
    I'm confused...there are two week 9 topics....which do we use lol and hopefully we are doing week 7's exercises again based from one of week 9's topics....because that's what I've been doing :)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Sorry, Pundas! I didn't see Teresa's week 9 post until late last night, well after I'd posted one.....and her profile said she hadn't logged in for 3 days. I'm not sure how she did that LOL....but I think maybe it I was blind and confused all at once??
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 165 Member
    Haha no problem!! It was kind of hidden between a few other topics and I just happened to see two posts for week 9 lol no worries thanks for stepping up though this week :)