Under Calories - YES
    Exercises Completed - YES
    Glasses of water - 8
    No miles toward exercise goal.

This is keeping me so motivated. :)
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Best thing about a sinus infection: It makes you thirsty!
    Day 3 exercise done
    Water 14 cups and still drinking
    Under calories
    No miles towards challenge- it's hailing!
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I thank the Lord, Nance and all my friends here on my team. I am doing much better now that I am being held accountable for my program. I lost almost all of the 53 pounds before in a challenge. I had a wonderful day with a good friend and we both avoided eatting out! Tomorrow I will spend most of the day at my daughters with my grandchildren. I am so happy she has agreed to walk with me since I told her I need to be able to get my exercise in. The only thing I am sad about is from my own behaviour, I now have this roll of skin in my belly. I am having a hard time finding something to wear for easter that will not show this roll. But I am confident the Lord will show me a way even if the answer comes through a friend :-)

Day 3
    Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 2 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Checking in on you guys..... you look like you are all doing so GREAT!! But I think that Team amazing_grace is much more "chatty" than you guys are....hehehe. :laugh: Our thread is already 4 pages long...

No worries - I just wanted to "razz" you about something. Keep up the great work ladies!! I'm off to run, or bicycle or SOMETHING!! Have a GREAT night!! I'll check in with you all tomorrow ! :heart:
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 3
    Under calories
    Drank 8 cups
    Did exercises
    walked 1.07 miles :)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Under calories-too far under really. 12 hour days will do that!
    9 water
    did the exercises
    walked my mile.

And I posted it on the google doc. Don't want YaYa coming to get me! :wink:
  • Nana_Anne
    Options
    Checking in on you guys..... you look like you are all doing so GREAT!! But I think that Team amazing_grace is much more "chatty" than you guys are....hehehe. :laugh: Our thread is already 4 pages long...

No worries - I just wanted to "razz" you about something. Keep up the great work ladies!! I'm off to run, or bicycle or SOMETHING!! Have a GREAT night!! I'll check in with you all tomorrow ! :heart:

Now you know I can talk up a storm! I am so thankful you started this challenge. I know we all have different challenges we are facing each day but I am confident we can overcome every obsticle that is in our way. I looked an you are on page four! But we are ahead of the Olympians! hee hee! I will work hard to find something to "razz" your or your team about! I am just sure there is something :-)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Day 3 check in

Exercises - done
    Water - 9
    Calories - under YAY!
    Miles - 2 miles :tongue:

Have a great day tomorrow!
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Exercises yes (with a variation)
    water 9 glasses
    under calorie goal yes
    walked 1.5 toward my Evening Walk Challenge

I just have to say these ab workouts feel like they are working. Burnin' the fat right off. I hope!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    One more thing before I go to bed (can't turn my brain "off") lol.... One of tomorrow challenges is to walk 2 miles and it says that this is over and above what you are walking for the walking challenge. But I wanted to make sure that you guys know that on the walking challenges you do get credit for every single mile that your little tootsies trod...... So YES, you can count those 2 "extra miles" too. I just want you to push yourselves!
  • lturner8
    lturner8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Under Calories - YES
    Exercises Completed - NO
    Glasses of water - 14
    No miles toward exercise goal.

I knew this was going to be a time-crunched week, so I'm trying not to be too down on myself for not squeezing in my exercise - for the challenge or in general. Tonight I'm just too tired and am going to bed. Next week I'll remember to do them first thing on Wednesdays so I'm not feeling rushed to do them at night. Everyone is doing so great! Keep it up!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water - 11 glasses
    Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 6.45 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Day 3

Exercise Challenges - YES!
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - NO :( only over by 44 calories lol
    Walking Challenge: 2 miles
    Burned 881/32500
    Minutes 115/1950

Keep it up, everyone!!!!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Day 3 (Wednesday)

Exercises Done: Yes!
    Water: 15 Cups
    Under Calories: Yes! (barely)
    Walked 3 miles toward my Walking Challenge.

I just want to say you guys are FABULOUS!!! You are all doing a fantastic job...keep up the good work! We may not be as "chatty" as Amazing_Grace's team, but we're takin' care of business!! Right? LOL
  • Nana_Anne
    Options

I knew this was going to be a time-crunched week, so I'm trying not to be too down on myself for not squeezing in my exercise - for the challenge or in general. Tonight I'm just too tired and am going to bed. Next week I'll remember to do them first thing on Wednesdays so I'm not feeling rushed to do them at night. Everyone is doing so great! Keep it up!

Somedays are just like that. You still had a fantastic day! I applaud you for taking good care of you :-)
  • Nana_Anne
    Options
    Good Morning team mates :smile: I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am up before the sun :yawn: Sadie, my beagle and pal has a vet appointment for dental and a full check up. This means she has to be dropped off at 7:30am! I live very far out in the country (hooray!) and since I will be close to my grandchildren I am going to spend the day with them until Sadie is ready to be picked up. Lord, I need help! Seriously, pray for me. In this venture we will be going to the land of samples.........the dreaded costco.....where everyone eats pizza! With the Lord and my friends I am changing my lifestyle. Part of my new lifestyle is NO and I mean NO pizza at costco! Now to stear clear of the constant snacking of little children and my daughters fantastic cooking! I always justified eatting too much there since all the food is :organic". Beccy is going to walk with me to the "Leaslie Sansone" DVD. I am taking all 5 of mine and I left one with her. I am sure we can find one she loves. I am praying for all of you, my team mates. I know we can all achieve our goals. Today's challenge exercise involves more walking. I let this worry me for half a day yesterday. Then I realized, I will do the very best I can do. I am not in competition with anyone. I want to have a healthy temple and a life free of guilt and shame. May you all have a wonderful day filled with peace and joy :smile:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Good Morning team mates :smile: I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am up before the sun :yawn: Sadie, my beagle and pal has a vet appointment for dental and a full check up. This means she has to be dropped off at 7:30am! I live very far out in the country (hooray!) and since I will be close to my grandchildren I am going to spend the day with them until Sadie is ready to be picked up. Lord, I need help! Seriously, pray for me. In this venture we will be going to the land of samples.........the dreaded costco.....where everyone eats pizza! With the Lord and my friends I am changing my lifestyle. Part of my new lifestyle is NO and I mean NO pizza at costco! Now to stear clear of the constant snacking of little children and my daughters fantastic cooking! I always justified eatting too much there since all the food is :organic". Beccy is going to walk with me to the "Leaslie Sansone" DVD. I am taking all 5 of mine and I left one with her. I am sure we can find one she loves. I am praying for all of you, my team mates. I know we can all achieve our goals. Today's challenge exercise involves more walking. I let this worry me for half a day yesterday. Then I realized, I will do the very best I can do. I am not in competition with anyone. I want to have a healthy temple and a life free of guilt and shame. May you all have a wonderful day filled with peace and joy :smile:

You are so RIGHT!! Don't let things like this worry you lady!! You GOT this!! You do the BEST you can and DONT WORRY about the rest!! It makes for alot less STRESS!! Have a GREAT DAY with your grandchildren!!
  • Figment14300
    Options
    Day 3
    Exercises : Yes :happy:
    Water: 14 Cups
    Under Calories: Yes
    Walked 1.7 miles toward the walking challenge

Feeling good, better than I have in a very long time.....and my clothes are already fitting looser! Hooray!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Would love to comment on thread more but it is hard enough for me to find time to log everything. I am good to get it in here and on spreadsheet. I have four kids. Three of which are playing softball/baseball this year... Seems like they either have a game or practice everyday of the week!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Would love to comment on thread more but it is hard enough for me to find time to log everything. I am good to get it in here and on spreadsheet. I have four kids. Three of which are playing softball/baseball this year... Seems like they either have a game or practice everyday of the week!!!

I'm sorry - I hope that I didn't offend anyone - I was just stopping in on your team's page to give you a hard time - I know you ladies are all VERY BUSY and have kids, and jobs, and various other "everything ELSE" on your plates. You ladies are doing an incredible job and I'm super proud of all of you!! Keep doing what you're doing!! :flowerforyou:

Also wanted to let you guys know that I'm going out of town tomorrow morning (just an overnight trip) to a leaders' retreat with my church. I plan on getting online when I can - but we're going down to southern ohio and I'm not sure how good the signal will be down there. If you don't see me online for about 24 hours - just know that I"LL BE BAAACK (that's my Arnold impersonation! - I know, I know, don't quit my day job!!)