workout suggestions at home..

Options
giag09
giag09 Posts: 203 Member
i cant start going to the gym until my lo is 1 yr old so for now i have been doing at home dvd videos lifting, circuit training videos what all do you guys do?

Replies

• iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Michaels DVDs. She uses circuits and they are only 20 minutes! =)
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Check out http://shop.cathe.com. Cathe Friedrich delivers some of the best home workout DVDs on the market.
  • sarahc0714
    Options
    I have looked at the Cathe dvd's and look forward to trying them. One workout that I absolutely love, is Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength (I think that is the name) I always feel like I got a great workout!!!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I started w/Jillian, and many others, but am completely sold now on Cathe for home workout DVDs. She's the absolute best in the business. Another great site to find workouts to suit you is collagevideo.com where you can view clips and review of every workout before purchasing.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I Looooove Collage Video- great service and tons of workouts.

I'm doing Stronglifts 5x5 right now and I'm enjoying it a lot. Been seeing some great results so far and oh boy the burn lol

I also do some light kettlebell (it's only 5lbs and is more for PT to get my CNS working correctly again under low/no load... long story lol)

I play Kinect for cardio till we can afford a cheap treadmill. I have gait issues we are STILL working on oy.. wish that went faster.. sigh. But- I'm getting stronger and stronger so that's a bonus!