Whats for dinner tonight???

Options
13»

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Apple and onion pork chops, I will be having mine with a side of smashed acorn squash and green beans, the rest of the fan will have mashed potatoes and green beans with garlic cheddar biscuits.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni, salami, onion, and mushroom fathead pizza.
  • martabeerich
    martabeerich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Navy bean green chili - so easy!
    I used 1.5 lbs frozen raw, but you can use canned white beans. Put then in a pot covered with water a scant inch. When they were ready,
    I added an onion, one stalk of celery chopped, 2 medium carrots, half a red bell, a can of chopped green chiles, a couple tablespoons of cumin, a teaspoon of chili powder, a half teaspoon of oregano, a half teaspoon of epizote (omit if you don't have, but generally good in bean dishes), salt and pepper. When ready to eat, I squeezed a lime segment, a few pieces of avocado, and a TBS of light sour cream. This is essentially vegan if you don't add the sour cream. Aldo fat free/sugar free. If you use canned beans, you can use chicken broth to bump the flavor and protein. And add chicken, if that's your bag. Canned beans mean the whole thing goes quickly. You can also add some green taco sauce (made with tomatillos) as a garnish. My husband loves that.
    No written recipe, just a cumin-based/no tomato style of chili made with white beans.
    Let me know if you make it, @garber6th and @ThinGwen!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Chicken, avacodo, mini mozzarella balls, basil leaf and chill sauce :)
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    baked talipa and green beans for dinner tonight
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tonight is meatballs and spaghetti sauce for me, spaghetti for the rest of my crew with spinach salad and cottage cheese
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm on my liquid diet so I'm drooling while reading all of your great dinner ideas. I can say today I tried the peanut butter powder in a shake for the first time and it was soooooo good. So thats my dinner.