Worst Conversation Killer?

Options
1235»

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I was talking to a guy once in his thirties (I'm 24). I like older men. Well, apparently he had a daughter when he was very young (16 or so) but had given her up for adoption... Well, I found all of this out when one night he randomly says to me "You know what? You're closer in age to my daughter than you are to me."

........... Yeah, no.

A guy also wanted me to describe to him in detail my sexual encounters WITH OTHER MEN so that he could get off on it. That was weird to me. Like- I don't want my man thinking about me with another guy and enjoying it. He used to beg me to tell him sexy stories about my past. That relationships was very short lived.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    "I like older women". Usually followed by "I messed it up didn't I?" Yes :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I gotta agree with calismo9801 - sure I don't send out sexy pics willy nilly but 1) I'm not going to be insulted/turned off just because they ask (it's more when they bug and bug constantly) and 2) If they want to send me proof that they're worth my time I am not opposed.

YAY!!! I have a supporter!!! :)

I support this, as well!! Granted, I don't want them from some guy I'm just talking to casually, but if there has already been some talk, well, a picture can be fun. :wink:

oh dont get me wrong, I like pictures very much yes please :bigsmile:

However what I do NOT like is basically "shut the f up and show me your tata's" in the middle of a perfectly innocent conversation. now that sux

I agree, that can be annoying, but I think it's a bit overkill to call that a deal breaker. Just say "Maybe later, if you're good" or "no, I don't do that". Once they start harping on about it is when I check out.

The reason men talk to women like that is because there are so many women who don't see it as a dealbreaker. If a guy ever spoke to me that way, it would be the first and last time.

Then pass along the inappropriate hottie - we all win! :D
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Based on the women's responses here, I think the next time I'm on a bad date I'm just going to ask the chick if she'd like to see my manhood. If she says yes, maybe the date will get better. If she says no, I can get on with my life. It sounds like a win-win.

haha That's basically the "naked man" move on 'How I Met Your Mother'

Yes, such a funny episode!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Well, there was the, we are seeded by aliens and you are a conformist if you believe anything else, guy. Awesome. Then the other show stoppers are always the penis picture, send me a pic of your boobs, or my all time favorite, do you shave bald? lol

The penis picture ... WHY do guys do this? Two guys I dated recently wanted me to have such a picture. They both seemed totally nice and normal until I got a random text or phone call asking if I wanted a photo of their manhood. Um, no. When I want to see it, I'll take it out and look at it myself.

I could almost understand if they were 21 and still fascinated by their own equipment, but these guys were both around 30. It makes me wonder just how many men are walking around with pics of their man parts on their cell phones.

A lot of them I think. I don't get it.

You'll be surprised how many women will ask for them. Curiosity I suppose.

Yup.

besides, that's what the delete button is for. Unless it's just a real good "shot" of it ;) lol But that's not a problem I run across.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I had a girl tell me I was an idiot for believing in God. . then she basically offered herself to me if I would say "There is no God". .
    Before you ask. .I didn't even consider it. . nobody is THAT hot!

I'm refraining from comments. But it sounds like something my friend would say.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Really? Nobody is going to admit that they enjoy a guy sending them sexy hot texts with visuals???? Ok, I will be the first! I own it! :) LOL!

Depends...if I'm interested in the guy, sure, send away! If I just met you on match.com 10 minutes ago? Uh uh.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I just got an email from a guy I've been talking to on match...it included this line: "I'm going to meet my granddaughter for the first time!"

No offense, but I don't even have a kid...I don't think I can date a Grandpa.