PoF - 24 hours later

Options
13»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a woman and I don't contact a single man on POF. I complain because only psycho are contacting me... Boohoohoo... :cry:

Anyone here has heard of the search function? Or are you waiting for your "ideal" man to fall off the sky?

Whatever!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Damn I feel so rejected. I don't get those kind of creepy messages at all.

Me neither... :huh:
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nothing for me either.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Nothing for me either.
    I would be happy to send you some creepy messages.
    Can you tell me about your feet hunni?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Nothing for me either.

Okay this might come off odd (please don't take it the wrong way) but is it black guys messaging you about your feet? I know more black guys that notice feet and comment on, bunions and hammer toes etc, then white guys. I acutually only meet one white guy that even noticed my feet before and commented on the color of my toe nail polish.
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :laugh: The words neanderthal and sasquatch come to mind.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I am definitely not crying about it. I just simply stated that this particular site it not for me. You however seem to have taken it personally and read WAY more into it that what I said. Care to share with the group?
    No. I'm too scared to share. I will only say I don't like vein girls... :laugh:

But if you wait for other people to chose for you then surely what you described here is going to happen.

Now, there is a thing you might not know, but when you subscribe to POF, you appear in the "new users" section of the website. And new users are KNOWN to reply to more messages, because they don't understand how the site work yet (and they are "flattered" to get attention, and they don't filter their criteria too much yet).
    So yeah... Probably why you've been targeted by all the psychos who have been on the site for ages and are browsing the "new users" section in order to jump on every newbie.
    Hopefully for you, it's going to dry out a bit soon...
  • BondBomb
    Options
    I am definitely not crying about it. I just simply stated that this particular site it not for me. You however seem to have taken it personally and read WAY more into it that what I said. Care to share with the group?
    No. I'm too scared to share. I will only say I don't like vein girls... :laugh:

But if you wait for other people to chose for you then surely what you described here is going to happen.

Now, there is a thing you might not know, but when you subscribe to POF, you appear in the "new users" section of the website. And new users are KNOWN to reply to more messages, because they don't understand how the site work yet (and they are "flattered" to get attention, and they don't filter their criteria too much yet).
    So yeah... Probably why you've been targeted by all the psychos who have been on the site for ages and are browsing the "new users" section in order to jump on every newbie.
    Hopefully for you, it's going to dry out a bit soon...
    Im not denying my own level of vanity. But honestly I present myself as the gaming, beer drinking, golfing, sci-fi nerd that I am. Im just cute on top of that. <---clearly you wouldnt like me. :)
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Nothing for me either.

Okay this might come off odd (please don't take it the wrong way) but is it black guys messaging you about your feet? I know more black guys that notice feet and comment on, bunions and hammer toes etc, then white guys. I acutually only meet one white guy that even noticed my feet before and commented on the color of my toe nail polish.
    Yup totally. And its like old black guys. Im telling you it must be a thing. My ex-husband was white so maybe I missed a memo on this or somthing?
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Im not denying my own level of vanity. But honestly I present myself as the gaming, beer drinking, golfing, sci-fi nerd that I am. Im just cute on top of that. <---clearly you wouldnt like me. :)
    You'd be surprised... I like everyone!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a woman and I don't contact a single man on POF. I complain because only psycho are contacting me... Boohoohoo... :cry:

Anyone here has heard of the search function? Or are you waiting for your "ideal" man to fall off the sky?

^This.

if he does fall out of the sky i will totally use the "did it hurt when you fell from heaven" line. and i'll expect him to laugh because if he's the ideal man, he loves corny, ironic jokes and pick-up lines. but then he'll go back to reading his book or magazine because he's just a little arrogant. and i'll walk away thinking he's rejected me. and he'll watch me walk and fall in love with the way i move. but he won't say anything because after all, i'm walking away...