How many sushi fans on here

Options
13»

Replies

• claireberries
    Options
    LOVE sushi. Use to eat it all, then recently I got freaked out that eels are basically sea snakes (I'm an idiot) and couldnt eat it anymore. My favourite is salmon and avocado.
  • bannajo
    bannajo Posts: 4
    Options
    Sushi has to be my favorite food there is! I like it all. I love the sushi with cream cheese, it's my weakness.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    I'm in love with the Unagi at my local sushi bar. I can't stand it with cream cheese, though!

Salmon, tuna etc... but eel has to be my favorite.
  • Kelogik
    Kelogik Posts: 58
    Options
    I LOVE sushi! My favorite is anything with eel in/on it :D
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yes, most except for squid/octopi - too chewy/no flavor. Picked up a dragon roll from the local co-op for lunch! Love freaking out my co-workers....
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I love sushi. :) My favorites are inari, nigiri (I've only had tuna, salmon, eel, and shrimp so far), and dragon rolls.
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a sushi fiend! I'm partial to Philadelphia rolls and spicy tempura rolls. I can't do sashimi... eeeep
  • celloeuse
    celloeuse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't so blasted expensive (at least for a student like myself) I'd eat it every day! Chirashi bowls are my favorite, basically sashimi on a bed of vinegared rice, so like a whole plate of sashimi with rice to spare, plus seaweed salad and sometimes other veggies for ruffage.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Loooove sushi. Eel is my fav and I absolutely adore dragon rolls. I practically go crazy for them.
  • Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LOVE the spicy tuna roll! I end up eating sushi about once a week.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I love sushi ...!!! I used to eat it regularly with a friend of mine. She and I would go for sushi about once a month. She found a buffet that has sushi too and it is real reasonable. Then, I signed back up with MFP and I haven't had sushi since. Plus, I found out that sushi has a lot of carbs with the rice in it and that's not good for my diabetes. But, I do love it. But, I'm being good these days.
  • babenes
    babenes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Also, if you are a sushi fan what is your favorite
    I love sushi my favorite would be dragon roll or flying spicy tuna roll