Challenge Day 1

Options
124»

Replies

• amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today's workout consisted of Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and a grueling session of Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I'm super excited to go through these next 30 days with all of you!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good evening! Today I did the 30DS. I love that workout (although I want to punch Jillian about half way through!! LOL!!!)
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Week 1 of Ripped in 30 DONE!

Unlike most everyone here...I actually really dislike JM!!! Weird I know...but I've seen the results, so I'm content to give her 34 minutes of my time and curse at my TV whenever the need strikes! :grumble:

To those doing Ripped...JM says do it 5 or 6 days and make sure to take at least one day of rest. How is everyone scheduling? I've decided to do Monday-Friday all Ripped...with maybe on or two days adding in something extra. I'm just getting to be too active outside on the weekends to workout. Would love to see everyone's plans. :flowerforyou:

That's what I'm doing... M-F and a good run on Sat with Sunday off...

Awesome! Are you doing 5 days at each level and technically do just 20 days then? I'm wondering if there's a huge difference in results if you do it this way.
  • nursetrev08
    Options
    I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for that info.
  • nursetrev08
    Options
    It was the hardest thing yesterday to get up before work and do a workout but day #1 is down, did a 1/2 of JM Revolution phase 1 workout #2 . Felt much better after.