Introductions

Options

Replies

• 02lucky
    02lucky Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Kim, 37 years old. I am on week 4 of month 1. I want to know what you think of month 2 and on day one of month 2 if you do the workout first and then the fit test or vice versa.
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Ahh Dana!! Nice to see you here!!! How are you liking insanity!?
  • SweetxRose
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mia and I'm 21. I've been constantly gaining weight through out college and have reached 200lb. I've just started Insanity last night.
  • anorrybot
    anorrybot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    do the workout first and then the fit test or vice versa.

Do the fit test first so you can track your progress and see the improvement. Month two is mentally harder because it's longer.
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    I was actually wondering the same thing, I find the fit test much harder than the actual workouts so I'm nervous about having to do both... I will probably just do the fit test in the morning then afternoon do the workout. Thanks :)
  • craynell
    craynell Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Casey and I started Insanity again this past Monday. I did the program 2 years ago and had amazing results - including a six pack for the first time (despite being a dancer for 20 years - ballet/hip-hop).

[results are on FB - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=727627147415&l=aa78c0d353]

After I completed Insanity the first time, I did a hybrid workout by doing the Pure Cardio every morning and then the daily workout every evening. This lasted about three weeks because I became sick with bronchitis. Once I got out of the routine, I lost the motivation to work out again. Well I am turning 40 June 23rd and determined to have another "abs photo" on my birthday. So I'm back in it. It is truly the best workout program on the planet!

DIG DEEPER!
    #6.23.2012=sexy40
  • mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey guys! This is Mubeen, and I'm on day 2 of insanity. Hopefully I get through it
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Hi my name is Jill - I have completed Insanity 2x and now do Turbo Fire/Insanity hybrid. This program is amazing and I wish you all starting out and veterans to Insanity the best of luck! The way to get through this program is to think about your end result - a stronger, healthy body!!! Dig Deeper everyone
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Hello insane friends,

I'll be starting the workouts on the 30th as I ordedred the dvd's yesterday and haven't gotten them yet!

I'm almost 29 yo (on the 25th!) and I live in DC area. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • boyflowerbird
    Options
    My name is Amanda - my husband and I did the Fit Test tonight and are starting Insanity for the first time. He is really out of shape. . . I have been steadily working out and losing weight for almost a year now. My fit test results were pretty good.

So far I am really excited. I needed something new workout-wise and I think Insanity fits the bill!

I lost about 30 pounds last year doing TurboFire, so I really love what BeachBody has to offer.
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi everybody! I just started Insanity this week. I am currently on Day 4 :D My old roommate did this a few months ago and got pretty good results. She was too weak to start up with month 2, so she only ever did the first month. I'm hoping to get in pretty good shape doing this :)

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other through this!

Dig deeper!
  • alexandraleaden
    Options
    Hello!

I'm alex (24 yrs old) - just purchased insanity the other night off the infomercial. I'm NERVOUS! any tips?

Help!

Thanks ;)

Alex
  • alexandraleaden
    Options
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am here for support, with starting insanity today. Please note I am 230lbs and pure fat. I am out of shape and know this will be hard and will take time I am praying and hoping that every day I will be able to do more of this program. Hoping that walking in place when I need more time in an area will not discourgae me.. Any thoughts.. Anyone else starting this program at this weight and out of shape. I have heard people tell me to wait until i lose weight before doing this..

Thoughts??
  • Maverick0216
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim, I am 45 years old, 6 kids, and a grandma for two, and my goal is to lose 70 pounds. It took about 10 years to put this much extra weight on, so I know it will not just disappear without hard work.

Today is the first day of 60 days to a healthier me.

I stopped smoking on February 5, 2012 and decided that I better pick up exercise instead of a snickers.

INSANITY Fit Test...thought I was gonna puke tonight. For real. But for some odd strange reason...I am looking forward to plyo circuit tomorrow...now that is the definition of INSANITY except, I am finally doing something different to get the right results! :)

Transform with INSANITY!
    Maverick0216
  • Maverick0216
    Options
    Hi, good for you...no time like the present. I did the Fit Test tonight, I am a woman over 200 pounds and it was tough, thought I was going to puke. If you want to keep in touch that would be great...we can go through INSANITY together! :)
  • gregnell
    gregnell Posts: 2
    Options
    What are you entering into the exercise portion of myfitnesspal for insanity?
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What are you entering into the exercise portion of myfitnesspal for insanity?

I don't have an HRM so I'm kind of guessing and hoping it's about right. I've been using Circuit Training for Plyo and Power Cardio & Resistance, High Impact Aerobics for Pure Cardio, and Low Impact Aerobics for recovery days. I also put in fewer minutes than the length of the DVD to factor in rest times and stretching; so if the exercise is 38 minutes (like Pure Cardio), I put in 30.
    I'd love to know what everyone else is doing and if my guesses are close.
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I just completed week 1 of Month 2. Very hard, but improving! Looking for support and looking to support! So far I'm down 20 pounds since starting Insanity on March 17th.
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm alex (24 yrs old) - just purchased insanity the other night off the infomercial. I'm NERVOUS! any tips?

Help!

Thanks ;)

Alex

Go at your pace - don't try to keep up until you're ready....you will get stronger by the day...