Replies

• Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi im just about to start insanity just waiting on the dvds
    I do kickboxing twice a week which is a pretty strenous workout
    Swimming once a week and im just starting to go to the gym as well
    I do all this in the evenings

I intend to do insanity in the morning.... My aim is to become super fit in the long term
    I would also like to look great for xmas
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    Erudita. 21. Started Insanity to tone up and get stronger. I am 6 weeks in and I'm not turning back. I love Insanity.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi im just about to start insanity just waiting on the dvds
    I do kickboxing twice a week which is a pretty strenous workout
    Swimming once a week and im just starting to go to the gym as well
    I do all this in the evenings

I intend to do insanity in the morning.... My aim is to become super fit in the long term
    I would also like to look great for xmas

Well with all of this, including INSANITY....You will succeed :)
    Good luck and congrats for the amazing resolution and will.... that's the way!
  • caramariejolley
    Options
    Hello! I am 20 years old. I ordered my FULL dvd INSANITY set last week. I'm so anxious and nervous for it to get here. I need all the motivation I can get. Please help me through this. I was big on the dancing in high school. But ever since I graduated it pretty much went down hill. I'm ready to get in shape and STAY in shape(:
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a noob to the group and to Insanity. I'm a Beachbody fangirl because I see the results! However, now that I'm at a plateau I needed something that was going to kick me in my @$$ so I bought Insanity. Anyway, I came here for moral support - I know I'll need it!
  • ambertilton
    ambertilton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amber and I am 38 years old. I just started insanity about a week ago with the fit test, but it had me crying! It took about 4 days for me to get over my excuses and start back up with the actual workouts. I finished day 3 today. I am not able to go the whole time and have to stop periodically. I also feel like I am on the brink of throwing up- yuck. But.... I feel like I accomplish something and I am going to try to focus on that to carry me through where I have quit before. I did the before pics (yuck), measurements, and fit test because I want to really see a difference for all this pain:) I want to lose about 30 lbs- the sooner the better! I will be *****ing about Insanity periodically- Thanks for listening:)
  • ambertilton
    ambertilton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    [
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test on Monday. Today is day 1 of the workouts. Yes - it was HARD. Yes - I sweat A LOT. Yes - I couldn't keep up. Yes - I wanted to throw up a few times.

That being said, I KNOW that the next fit test will show an improvement if I just keep doing MY very best every day. Can't wait to see my measurements on Day 60...

I get the feeling that no matter what shape you're in, this program can really challenge you if you continue to give it your best no matter what.

So excited! You?
  • shinkalork
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a noob to the group and to Insanity. I'm a Beachbody fangirl because I see the results! However, now that I'm at a plateau I needed something that was going to kick me in my @$$ so I bought Insanity. Anyway, I came here for moral support - I know I'll need it!

Well it will...Kick your @$$.
    You will melt. Don't check the scale too often...It's more inches than weight you will lose first.
    Take care and good luck.
  • JessePaige90
    JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess I'm 22 years old. I live in Ellicott City, Maryland. I am five feet tall and 160 pounds. My husband talked me into doing Insanity with him but I am a little nervous about it. He is in great shape, he had to train for the Air Force and now the police academy so this will probably be much easier for him than it will be for me but he seems to think I can do it. It looks very intimidating to me though. I'm afraid I won't get the most out of this workout since I am so out of shape.
  • shinkalork
    Options
    I'm Jess I'm 22 years old. I live in Ellicott City, Maryland. I am five feet tall and 160 pounds. My husband talked me into doing Insanity with him but I am a little nervous about it. He is in great shape, he had to train for the Air Force and now the police academy so this will probably be much easier for him than it will be for me but he seems to think I can do it. It looks very intimidating to me though. I'm afraid I won't get the most out of this workout since I am so out of shape.

Insanity will be hard....YES!....BUT don't be afraid that you won't be able to....
    If you think that you won't be able to follow the people on the screen...well you're right (it's almost impossible, they are trained professional and still they fall on the ground,dead tired)..... What I'm saying here is.... Do your best,push yourself,keep the form and you will melt like you won't believe.... I'm on my 4th week and still have to take a lot more breaks than they do BUT...
    I pushed myself all the time and results are amazing. Improved my cardio so so much,flexibility,strenght,lost weight but mostly inches etc....

So, don't be afraid.... Jump in and do your best.....You have the key to your success :)
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    Hi I'm Mallory,

I'm 25 and I've done Insanity once before and made it almost all the way to the end before I had to quit because of an injury. I'm looking forward to doing the program again, but I know how rough it is so I'd love to give and get some support from other people doing the program. Good luck & DIG DEEP!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    I am from Germany, 49 years old, teacher for maths, 5'10'' and 160 lbs CW, but I came from 216 lbs. My GW is 150 lbs.
    I started Insanity on Sunday.
    We choosed Sunday as first day, because we decided that it works better for us when our free day is Saturday.
    I am doing it with my 20 year old son, he wanted the free Saturday ;)
    Today we did day 4... and after 3 hard days it was a surprise: it was actually a recovery day.
    But tomorrow we are going to do pure cardio... *scared already* ;)

I ordered Insanity, to get in shape.
    Since January I lost 56 lbs with eating at about 1200 cals and exercising at home with my elliptical trainer. But this was pure cardio and I want to lose the last 10 lbs with Insanity to get in shape at the same time.
    Hope that works...
    ;)

Feel free to add me... I have the feeling it could be good to have some friends who know how Insanity works. ;)
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! My Name is Jennifer. I'm 29 years old and single. I live in Ottawa, Canada and just started the Insanity program with my roommate on Monday. I am super pumped and excited to try something new. I'm looking to lose around 30lbs but mainly tone up my body so that I can wear a bikini for our Mexico trip this winter.

We both have read all the materials and worked out our calorie intake (which I think its too high for me), prepared our meals and got down to business with the fitness test on Monday.

I'm hoping that through this program I will finally be happy with my body :)
  • manal9000
    Options
    Hello friends, my name is Manal. I'm 34 years old and im from UAE. I just started insanity Yesterday and cant wait to see the result :)
    My main goal is to tone my body and lose my belly fat urgggggh
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Samantha and am 31 years old and I live in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. I took my fit test on Monday, but due to a cold and timing, my buddy and I are starting day 2 today (Wednesday). I'm feeling better and ready to get my behind in gear! My goal is overall toning and improvement to my endurance and stamina. I've heard this program will help me become a better runner.
  • shinkalork
    Options
    Yep it will... You will melt and get in a better cardio and shape! That's for sure...
    Helped me running too :)
  • Bonehead1104
    Bonehead1104 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris....I have completed Insanity Workout twice! At 43 years old, now I'm on to TapOut X
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello,

my name is Imaan. I am from The Netherlands. 40 years old. I've finished 1 round of Insanity. Getting ready for a new round in a week or so. This time around I have to be more focussed on my eating habits and digg deeper. As I know what to expect now, being familair with the moves and so, I hope to have better form which will lead to the results I hope for.
    Happy to have found a support group here. For sure I'll need it!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelly and I'm looking for something new, challenging, and rewarding. I am in my early 30s and I lost 80 lbs last year which helped me become a 2nd time Mom. Currently I am enrolled in Fit Body Bootcamp which is great (30 minutes of non-stop cardio and/or weight exercises using body resistance, TRX and/or weights) and I've been told that if I love the bootcamp then I will love Insanity. Considering 1 month of bootcamp is the same as buying Insanity, I'll move forward to Insanity.

I'm going to be starting in early December and in the mean time I am putting everything I have into finishing my 6wk bootcamp and Turbo Fire. I found the Insanity meal plan online so my kitchen is stocked. I do have to say, I think it's the best and simplest Nutrition Guide BB has put out that I've seen. Very excited!