• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Friday = 63 minutes, Sat = 65 minutes
    total = 270 minutes
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    111 minutes for the week. Being sick has really thrown off my weekend exercising :grumble:
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    590 minutes for me this week. Just 3 trips to the gym but getting my bike back was huge for me :-)
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    Just completed my cardio for the day and my weekly totals are:

50 days logging

530 minutes of exercise
    4397 calories burned
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    195 minutes this week, and 1612 calories burned.
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    I got in 222 minutes this week. Sadly, short of my personal goal but still not to shabby especially since not that long ago I was basically getting no minutes.

I think my weekend of traveling tripped me up and reset my log in counter. Oh well...

So I was thinking of doing a beginners challenge for exercise minutes and an advanced challenge for next week. Thoughts?
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    that sounds like a good idea!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Failed miserably on minutes last week. I would appreciate a beginner's challenge just because it's so hard to make time with a 5-month-old baby I only get to see a few hours a day... Or I can just try to motivate myself and the rest of you can blow me away with your minutes. :drinker:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Susan (susieq101178)

308 Minutes -> 1674 Calories Burned
    71 Glasses of Water -> Average of 10/day (never under 8 on any one day)
    35 Consecutive Logins

I managed to go over my personal minutes goal, but under the calorie goal - that may change since I'll be using a HRM from now on for cardio. I'm really happy about the water thing - I suggested that challenge because I don't even bother tracking it most of of the time and am REALLY bad on the weekends. Offering it as a challenge forced me to do it, and I'm proud of the 10 glass/day average. :smile:

As for the logins, I plan for them to only go up and never "restart". :bigsmile: