C25K - Official Start Date May 7th

Options
13»

Replies

• yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    @dobberloon - wow congrats! and that triathlon sounds incredible!! how's your training for that going?

yeah, I find the heat really tough on runs so I'm actually looking forward to a bit of a rain later this week to finish...I don't think I'm quite getting the full 5k (3.1 miles) either so I'm gonna keep working on pace and distance after I graduate I think. What are your plans for running after c25k? (aside from the triathlon...lol) Again congrats and good luck on W9D3! :D
  • yogibella
    Options
    WooHoo!! W9 done!! I'm an official graduate & a runner! :D

W9D1 was tough but managed to keep going on D2 & D3 to get in a full 5K. Did it in a bit over 34min! My next goal is to get it under 30min and I guess keep working on pace & distance:)

I really can't believe how this program gets you up & running in a matter of weeks. It feels awesome. I hope anyone out there just thinking about starting it or struggling through it, will keep going because it really works!

Best of luck everyone & thanks for the support!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Yogibella! Congratulations to you! I bet that feels fantastic.

I'm alternating running and walking and have made it up to 18 minutes again. Hope the hip behaves!
  • yogibella
    Options
    thanks so much alohabrie, it does feel pretty awesome! I just hope I can keep it up:) Find another program? B210K?

so glad to hear the hip is cooperating and you're up running again! best of luck, you're almost done:)
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Yogibella - you totally need another program now! Keep the momentum - and there is nothing that you can't do.