December 2012 due dates :)

Options

Replies

• ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm due December 10th with my second! I have a 3yr old son, like others here, it was not planned but not prevented either. Still doesn't feel real. I think I'm more nervous about this one because I already know how much hard work one child is, plus another?! ahh! I had a great first pregnancy--so far thisone, I am emotional and super hungry, and if I don't eat right away I start to get nauseous.
    Yay I'm glad there are other December mommies here on MFP that are interested in keeping healthy,active and fit while pregnant. Any other December mommies,feel free to add me I would love the support/give support.
    Last time I found i was pregnant I was at my heaviest ever, then gavined 40lbs. With the help of MFP and running, I managed to lose close to 70lbs, So I want to keep up healthy lifestyle and to continue running ;)

hi im due on 9th dec also with my second and have a 3yr old son :happy: my 1st preg also seemed easier i have suffered quite a bit more morning sickness and nausea this time with my 1st i gained 5st (70lb) and definately dont want to do that again :noway:

also congrats to everyone on here :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats ct!! Maybe your having a girl :)
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    my due date is 12/12/12!
  • ehg87
    Options
    welcome and congrats Jamie!!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    HI we just found out it's #3 for us too!!! we want 4. but this was defiantly a surprise!
    due date 12/30! maybe a christmas baby or a new years. Son came 1 week late. my daughter was 1 week early.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I posted this on the 1st trimester group too, but I'm just so happy. Had my first doc appt & ultrasound today. Saw the baby and heard the strong heartbeat. Sure if reassurring and exciting. My husband and our daughters were there, too. It was great. And, the doc gave me a prescription for Zofran, so I am really hoping it helps w/ the nausea and that I can start eating food again!
  • ehg87
    Options
    Congrats melly!! YAY for December babies :) I'm really undecided if this will be our last or if we'll try for number 4......I guess I just don't feel like a permanent fix for me or the hubs yet as I'm only 24 and he's 26.....and I don't do birth control. It makes me insane:)

smte - SO happy for you getting to the see the baby and hear heartbeat. I can't wait!! My first ultrasound is May 22nd when I'll be ALMOST 12 weeks. Also glad you got something for your m/s. I've been fortunate I have never had anything more than slight nausea for a few days with any of my babies.
  • mellynat
    Options
    ehg87- way too much in common. lol hate BC went on it twice and it was a mess. and we hate using anything else. Not sure what our "fix" will be after #4. lol
    we still have a lot of years left to be able to get pregnant. LOL
  • ehg87
    Options
    LOL same here!! Went on it twice....first time used the patch (not sure why my Dr recommended that for me) LAST time used Mirena and that was the worst year of my life as well as my childrens and husbands for sure. I was evil....and always starving...and of course the Dr basically acted as though I was crazy and didn't know my body well enough to know it was a result of the BC. Had it taken out the end of Oct and within 2 weeks was back to old me and lost 15lbs within a few months without trying too incredibly hard. *sigh* yeah we have way much in common.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats Jamie!!
    Thank you!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! So I just found out a few weeks ago that Im preggo! Went to the doctor and had a sono on Wednesday because we had no idea how far along I was (I have pcos and very irregular periods) anyway, I am 8 weeks pregnant and my due date is December 14th! It was totally unexpected but definitely not unwanted :) I have just always thought it would never happen so I really just put it out of my mind and seems like as soon as I did I got pregnant :)
  • ehg87
    Options
    YAY MrsCarter!! Congrats! We're starting to have a LOT of December babies on here :)

I really do not FEEL pregnant....I mean I'm glad my energy is holding up. It's just strange. I expected to feel pregnant super soon this time around, and not the case.

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING GREAT :)
  • BethHanson
    BethHanson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you ladies on your expectant babies! I am about 9 weeks pregnant! Due sometimes between December 10th and the 17th. This will be my second child, I have a daughter who is 19 months old. This pregnancy was a surprise for us as well, but we are happy and excited to welcome a new little one before the year is through. Morning sickness has been a killer as it was with my first, i have already been to the hospital once this time around for dehydration, finally feeling a little better and hoping it lasts but with my first i was sick for almost 5 months so i'm not getting my hope up lol. Anyone have suggestions on how to prepare my little one for becoming a big sister?
  • ehg87
    Options
    WELCOME Beth!! My daughter was only 17 months old when her brother was born...so we tried to get her excited over "the baby" but as she was just a baby herself she didn't seem to understand. She wasn't too jealous of him after he was born though. Your daughter will be old enough to understand more probably...I'd just start out by talking to her about it, and as your tummy grows I'm sure her curiosity will peak and she'll get excited.
  • ct320
    Options
    Congrats ct!! Maybe your having a girl :)
    Thanks :flowerforyou: and to you aswell im hoping for a girl and so is my son so fingers crossed :happy: (my bf is not but hes out-numbered lol)
    hows everyone doing so far i havent been on for ages been feelin quite ill and had a few migranes ironicaly tho now ive stopped trying to lose weight ive lost it with the sickness and nausea sure it will be back on withh avengence soon lol as long as its not another 5st i wont worry too much :laugh: x
  • ehg87
    Options
    Have been spotting off and on since last night, color has gone from brown to pink....heading to the Dr in a bit. :ohwell:
  • ct320
    Options
    EHG87 hope all is well ill be thinking of you - know how worried you will be I miscarried b4 having my son but the spotting was constant and red so hopefully its just implantaition bleeding x
  • ehg87
    Options
    Well no good news here. Went to the Dr yesterday, he checked my cervix said it felt normal, and no blood when he checked. Felt my uterus said it felt normal. But he said if you're having some bleeding your body is trying to tell us something. There will either be a heartbeat or not, so he ordered an u/s. Keep in mind I was supposed to be 10 weeks yesterday so there should have been an obvious baby with a heartbeat in there. Had to have a vaginal u/s, u/s begins and nothing....no heartbeat...no movement....no baby, just what looked to be an u/s of a baby at a much earlier time (had a six week u/s with my daughter looked the same as this except no heartbeat.) So the u/s tech measured across the baby and up on the screen in very small print it says (6 weeks) and she asked how far along are you supposed to be? I said 10 weeks and she said nothing else the whole u/s. I looked at my husband and shook my head no. Had to go wait on the Dr again. He came in and ultimately the jist of everything said was. It appears the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks; unless in the VERY slim chance we had our dates off that badly. (which I'm so regular I know the day I'll start my period, I took a pregnancy test the day of my missed period and it was positive. went the Dr a week later and the test came up positive again, so i know our dates aren't off.) The Dr also said there was no risk to my health at all by waiting to see if I miscarry naturally that most people just get tired of waiting and have a D&C, and for me to do whatever I was comfortable doing. I'm scheduled for an appt next week if I don't miscarry before then, I'm supposed to go in for them to do another u/s just to check, and then from there it's just a waiting game to miscarry if no growth. I'm sad and dissapointed, but ok b/c I know God's in control and allows things to happen for a reason. So unless there is a miraculous occurence between this week and next I am out of here.

Good luck to everyone else. May you have fabulous pregnancies, easy births, and super healthy December babies :)
  • mellynat
    Options
    ehg87 sending u a lot of hugs ur way! I can't imagine how u must be feeling! Saying a prayer for you.
  • BethHanson
    BethHanson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ehg, I'm so sorry for you, and am sending lots of prayers and well wishes your way.