December 2012 due dates :)

Options

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy going ok just do not feel like I am ready for this one to come yet and it is getting closer everyday (due dec. 15). Just really overwhelmed right now plus I have my son's 9th birthday on sunday so trying to stay positive for that.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd try and start this thread going again - there are lots of December babies coming! How is everyone doing?

We have not found out the sex of our baby, keeping it a suprise. It was kind of hard over the weekend b/c I just really wanted to buy an outfit or two for the baby, but I'm not into all the greens/yellows/creams! Oh well! 8 weeks til my scheduled c-section (12/12/12)! In a way I feel like I still have a lot of time to get things ready, ect., and then I start freaking out about all the things I have to do to get ready!!

Hope all you December moms are doing good!

Wow! I am due December 14th but hoping he comes on the 12th! For one its my hubs birthday and bc its 12*12*12! I'm feeling the same way! Like I'm ready or getting there and then realize how much is still left to do! The things i need to do really need to wait for about another 3 weeks or so but I'm already ready to pack my hospital bag and all LOL
  • blink1021
    Options
    Just thought I'd try and start this thread going again - there are lots of December babies coming! How is everyone doing?

We have not found out the sex of our baby, keeping it a suprise. It was kind of hard over the weekend b/c I just really wanted to buy an outfit or two for the baby, but I'm not into all the greens/yellows/creams! Oh well! 8 weeks til my scheduled c-section (12/12/12)! In a way I feel like I still have a lot of time to get things ready, ect., and then I start freaking out about all the things I have to do to get ready!!

Wow! I am due December 14th but hoping he comes on the 12th! For one its my hubs birthday and bc its 12*12*12! I'm feeling the same way! Like I'm ready or getting there and then realize how much is still left to do! The things i need to do really need to wait for about another 3 weeks or so but I'm already ready to pack my hospital bag and all LOL

My last ultrasound showed my due date as 12/12/12 based on her growth.
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, but due December 1st! I've already gained almost 40lbs, and am trying to make healthier decisions. Some days I do good, some days I indulge too much into my cravings ;)

This is my 2nd baby, and 2nd boy. Also, he is our last. So I'm going to need to be able to chase after them without being out of breath! My oldest (21 months) already runs circles around me!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options

My last ultrasound showed my due date as 12/12/12 based on her growth.

Well i hope she comes 12-12!!!!!
  • blink1021
    Options
    Not really sure that this is the place for this, but I do not feel right complaining on my news feed and hopefully you all are feeling the same way I am. I am 32w 2d and I feel horrible. I get these light headed feelings, really clammy and hot and really exhausted and all I want to do is lay down. I work full time and it is starting to get to me I am planning to work for 6 more weeks but not sure I am going to make it. Not sure how any of you feel but it is annoying me and making me grumpy. I have another doctor appt on Wed and am a little afraid to tell the doctor because he has been trying to pull me from work since the end of Sept. I am trying to work as long as I can since I do not get a maternity leave only disability and that is capped at 8 weeks. Sorry to complain and I am sure some of you out there are just loving every minute of your pregnancy and I did up until last week when this started. Just curious if I am alone or not.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Not really sure that this is the place for this, but I do not feel right complaining on my news feed and hopefully you all are feeling the same way I am. I am 32w 2d and I feel horrible. I get these light headed feelings, really clammy and hot and really exhausted and all I want to do is lay down. I work full time and it is starting to get to me I am planning to work for 6 more weeks but not sure I am going to make it. Not sure how any of you feel but it is annoying me and making me grumpy. I have another doctor appt on Wed and am a little afraid to tell the doctor because he has been trying to pull me from work since the end of Sept. I am trying to work as long as I can since I do not get a maternity leave only disability and that is capped at 8 weeks. Sorry to complain and I am sure some of you out there are just loving every minute of your pregnancy and I did up until last week when this started. Just curious if I am alone or not.

Feel free to complain, that's why we are all here! :) I am a SAHM, so I dont have to deal with work. I guess I am lucky enough that I can (sometimes) lay down in the afternoon, if I have to. I do have some outside-of-the-home part/part/part time jobs that I have decided to quit. My back kills me and I have vein problems in my right leg that is very painful if I am standing for too long. I dont get the clammy feelings or light headedness that you have, I hope you are alright. Maybe more water or something would help? I dont know. These last several weeks are hard on our bodies, just try to hang in there and rest when you can. I hope to doc doesnt make you leave work, b/c I know you rather spend as much time at home w/ your baby. Good luck on Wednesday, let us know how it goes.
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options

You aren't alone, I am starting to feel very uncomfortable too! For me, it's the back aches, and what's left of my stomach muscles hurts all the time. I plan on working right up until the end too, so I can't imagine what another 5 or 6 weeks is going to be like. And the lack of sleep!!! I am very grateful to be pregnant, since it took us so long to get here, but I am looking forward to getting my body back!
  • blink1021
    Options
    After talking to my son's babysitter she wanted to know how I was doing and I told her and she said she would feel the same when her iron drops. As it turns out I have had low iron through this pregnancy and have been on 3 supplements for it. Although I have been forgetting to the take the 2 I take in the evening so I am wondering if maybe my iron is dropping and I need to remember my pills. I am going to make a point to take them the next couple of nights and see if that helps. I am also having leg pain in my left leg and it is worse when I sit in my office chair I googled it and basically it told me I am going to die so I am wondering if its a vein issue too I am definitely going to ask. I also have crazy pressure in my lower pelvis you will think I am crazy but it feels like I have been kicked in the vagina. It is worse if I have to go to the bathroom. It drives me crazy because I had none of this with my son. He was easy compared to this. All I had was exhaustion nothing else. OK going to stop now I am finally home and reclining right now.
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am due Dec 4 with my second child. I have the sweetest 4 year old little boy already:-) luckily I've had no issues this time around. Just terrible morning sickness continually. Thank goodness for zofran;-) We are not finding out what we are having. Good luck to everyone.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! We officially get to say that our babies will be here next month! So excited, yet so much still to do....including all my Christmas shopping! I want to be done by 11/30, but we have a lot of people to buy for......14 nieces/nephews, brother, sister, BIL, SIL, parents, MIL, FIL, not to mention my own husband and 3 daughters! Yikes, time is going to go fast!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! We officially get to say that our babies will be here next month! So excited, yet so much still to do....including all my Christmas shopping! I want to be done by 11/30, but we have a lot of people to buy for......14 nieces/nephews, brother, sister, BIL, SIL, parents, MIL, FIL, not to mention my own husband and 3 daughters! Yikes, time is going to go fast!

Holy crap! Our babies are due next month!! That sounds so crazy (and EXCITING) to say!
  • blink1021
    Options

Feeling the stress of Christmas here also. I am honestly thinking about giving my sisters and my husbands brother gift certificates. It will make my life easier since I have to mail most of my presents. We have started making lists for everyone and I have my sons christmas done just have to buy the gifts. I had him do a wish list early for me to pick from. I would like to be done by the end of November and get everything wrapped and what needs to be mailed out sent on its way. Since my parents are coming to help out I can just give them theirs and I am thankful that my mom is going to do Christmas cookies with my son. Not sure I will be up to it. Christmas tree is going up the weekend after Thanksgiving I have never done that before. Unfortunately it will be fake, but I already explained it to my son so thankfully he understands.
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get Christmas done too! I have my oldest almost done for, starting on baby (so he doesn't ask questions), need to do my Significant other, mom, dad, 2 sisters, 2 brother-in-laws, 2 nieces and 1 nephew, 1 grandma and than his family. Oy!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Ahhhhhh I can't believe our babies will be here next month! So surreal :-) I too have been thinking a lot about Christmas but have decided I'm not going to stress about it! We will do for our nieces and nephews (7 of them) probably gift cards or cash and we're having our little man's pictures made and that's what we're doing for everyone else! For the usual ppl we usually buy for (mom, dad, siblings, in laws, grandparents) we're giving them 8x10s in a nice frame.
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    We're getting closer!!!! How are you ladies doing/feeling/coming along with getting things ready? Are any of you afraid to stray too far from home? Im due the 9th so probably by the beginning of December i wont be going anywhere too far (without my husband anyway)

Do any of you have any progress going on down there? At my drs appt yesterday I found out I'm dilated to a 2, and 10% effaced! I know i can be at this stage for awhile but It makes it even more real I guess that the time is actually coming soon!!! I think we have everything we need except a few minor things that I will be getting soon!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Options
    We're getting closer!!!! How are you ladies doing/feeling/coming along with getting things ready? Are any of you afraid to stray too far from home? Im due the 9th so probably by the beginning of December i wont be going anywhere too far (without my husband anyway)

Do any of you have any progress going on down there? At my drs appt yesterday I found out I'm dilated to a 2, and 10% effaced! I know i can be at this stage for awhile but It makes it even more real I guess that the time is actually coming soon!!! I think we have everything we need except a few minor things that I will be getting soon!

I did a big shopping spree this weekend, checking off most of the things on my list. Everything is either being held for us at the store or sent to my husband's office. I have to go through the list again, double-checking essentials, etc. But it was big time progress.

I don't want to stray too far from home either. My husband went on a trip just a few hours away this past weekend, and I was even a little concerned about that. You never know if you might go into labor. I mean, I'm due the 22nd, so it would be really early, but not unheard of. Anyway, everything obviously was fine. :-)

It is so exciting!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options

I did a big shopping spree this weekend, checking off most of the things on my list. Everything is either being held for us at the store or sent to my husband's office. I have to go through the list again, double-checking essentials, etc. But it was big time progress.

I don't want to stray too far from home either. My husband went on a trip just a few hours away this past weekend, and I was even a little concerned about that. You never know if you might go into labor. I mean, I'm due the 22nd, so it would be really early, but not unheard of. Anyway, everything obviously was fine. :-)

It is so exciting!

That's great you got/are getting what you need! And I know what you mean, my husband works a little over an hour away and I'm concerned about going into labor while he's at work! Luckily he works graveyard shift so if I were to go into labor in the middle of the night there wouldn't be any traffic! Not to mention I have plenty of friends who live close who can take me to the hospital if I need them to and hubs can meet us there..which is reassuring lol

I will have to say not knowing when it will happen is kind of exciting but also sort of nerve racking lol what if our water breaks at the store? I feel like I need to make sure the house is clean every day (esp the floor staying vaccumed) and laundry stays done up bc I know that if I come home to a messy house its going to stress me out. That's just the type of person I am!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Options
    I feel like I need to make sure the house is clean every day (esp the floor staying vaccumed) and laundry stays done up bc I know that if I come home to a messy house its going to stress me out. That's just the type of person I am!

^^This! I am such a neat freak too. I know exactly what you mean.
  • pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    30 more days until my due date!!!! 12-13, Can't believe how it is right around the corner :noway: These coming weeks will be super busy... 2 year Anniversary on the 20, Thanksgiving, DD 3rd birthday on 12/02 and than baby!!!!! Hoping she holds up until after December 3 lol Besides the excitement of having a new baby I'm excited to start my weight loss journey again. I was only using myfitnesspal for a month when I found out I was pregnant and hadn't lost any weight. I started the pregnancy at 180lbs and based on my last appoint, 11/07 I am currently 190lbs. Which is not bad, based on my BMI it is recommended I gain btw 11-20lbs with this pregnancy. With DD I gained 31lbs and started the pregnancy at 160lbs. Hopefully with my moderate weight gain and breastfeeding hoping to start my weight lost journey weighing less than 180lbs. Can't weight for the New Year to start setting up Mini Goals!!1:happy: