December 2012 due dates :)

Options

Replies

• ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ehg87 so sorry to hear that im not a religous person really but if there was ever a time to pray for someone now would be it thinking of you and wishing you all the best x
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the prayers & sympathy. I have never gone through a miscarriage before, and hope I never have another one. Overall it's been a 5 day process, finally today I passed everything.....so painful...mentally, physically & emotionally. UGH! Hope everyone else is doing great.
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I miscarried before having my son i was 11 wks gone it is something that always prays on the back of my mind especially when i am preg if you need anyone to speak to just to help clear your head a bit please feel free to add me as a friend on here and private msg me best wishes for the coming weeks x
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Very surprised to learn that we are expecting our 2nd child on December 15. Had an ultrasound last week to confirm and thankfully the baby had a very strong heartbeat. It has been almost 9 years since my last pregnancy and things have definitely changed since I had him. Next appt on June 6 to have the N.T. ultrasound. So far so good.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    New due date is 12/27. Dr thinks i ovulated late ( which means i ovulated during the week I should have had my period) maybe this is how i got pregnant while still being on the pill
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    December 18th baby :) ...
    This is my first pregnancy, it was planned, prayed and wanted..
    Can't wait !!
    I am 10 w and 3 days :) ...
  • tmartin42
    tmartin42 Posts: 13
    Options
    ehg87, the worst kind of news: I'm so, so sorry - every parent's nightmare.

I wish there was something we could say, but I hope you know you have everyone's best wishes and thoughts right now.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    So awesome to see so many December due dates!!
  • yihua81
    yihua81 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am due December 21 and the first baby was only one day late! I am hoping this one will be a bit early so I can go home for Christmas =) I am not looking forward to the colder months though, I can't get into workout DVD's and the idea of spending money to go to a gym is hard for me to swallow (I love running and walking - it is free and can be done anywhere!) BUT I have several more months before I have to think about that one. What are all you other moms thinking of doing in the winter months?
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am due December 21 and the first baby was only one day late! I am hoping this one will be a bit early so I can go home for Christmas =) I am not looking forward to the colder months though, I can't get into workout DVD's and the idea of spending money to go to a gym is hard for me to swallow (I love running and walking - it is free and can be done anywhere!) BUT I have several more months before I have to think about that one. What are all you other moms thinking of doing in the winter months?
    hey i am due around the same time. I am hoping that there wont be much snow so that i can walk up until the due date. I have a feeling month 8 and 9 will most likely only allow me to walk as cardio. I also have resistance bands i plan on using to keep up muscle tone. i got the bands at walmart for $10 for 3
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    Hey all! Due December 20th (with our first) - I would really love to be home with baby for Christmas, but in reality, what I want doesn't really matter because I believe a baby comes when a baby decides to come! Feel free to friend me - I'd love to make some fellow preggo friends :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hello, December mamas! We are due around Christmas with baby #7. I look forward to getting to know you! :flowerforyou:
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Due around Christmas with Twins!
  • OrienMoon
    OrienMoon Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi December mamas! Looks like baby #2 for us will also be born in December! December 4th is my due date but it is likely I will be having baby early. My son decided he wanted to come into the world on December 24! he came three weeks early! It's starting to look like a busy time of year for us!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi December mamas! Looks like baby #2 for us will also be born in December! December 4th is my due date but it is likely I will be having baby early. My son decided he wanted to come into the world on December 24! he came three weeks early! It's starting to look like a busy time of year for us!

That's awesome! Congrats! I know what you mean November-January is already SO busy for us and now baby is due Dec. 14th right after DH birthday lol and then Christmas and all! It's a lot to take in!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Due 15th December - my first :happy:
  • aya619
    aya619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    kirsty_uk----congrats!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey December mamas! Just wanted to add my name to the list. I'm due Dec. 22nd.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What a great group!!! My hubby and I are due on December 7 with our first! We can't wait to meet our lil baby boy!!!
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd try and start this thread going again - there are lots of December babies coming! How is everyone doing?

We have not found out the sex of our baby, keeping it a suprise. It was kind of hard over the weekend b/c I just really wanted to buy an outfit or two for the baby, but I'm not into all the greens/yellows/creams! Oh well! 8 weeks til my scheduled c-section (12/12/12)! In a way I feel like I still have a lot of time to get things ready, ect., and then I start freaking out about all the things I have to do to get ready!!

Hope all you December moms are doing good!