which low carb pizza crust is the best?

Options
2»

Replies

• Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    gaahhh i forgot to get canned chicken yesterday... if i can get it on my way home im going to try this today

I never knew canned chicken existed!!

They dont sell it in the UK- I'm guessing minced/ground chicken/turkey would be a reasonable substitute? Perhaps pulsed in the blender to make it smoother??
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    gaahhh i forgot to get canned chicken yesterday... if i can get it on my way home im going to try this today

I never knew canned chicken existed!!

They dont sell it in the UK- I'm guessing minced/ground chicken/turkey would be a reasonable substitute? Perhaps pulsed in the blender to make it smoother??

In the US, it is next to the tuna. Minced chicken would probably work.
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am definitely tryin this chicken crust.

What about a white sauce for the pizza ?
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I made the chicken mozz crust.... with buffalo chicken and spinach topping used blue cheese dressing in place of the red sauce.... OMG it was amazing. I may roll it thinner next time but over all A+++++++ Filling, tasty and really felt like I was cheating :-)

2ebzmna.jpg
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I made the chicken mozz crust.... with buffalo chicken and spinach topping used blue cheese dressing in place of the red sauce.... OMG it was amazing. I may roll it thinner next time but over all A+++++++ Filling, tasty and really felt like I was cheating :-)

OMG that looks soooooo yummy! I may have to try it that way now!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Beam me up Scotty! Bump
  • hastenbeck
    Options
    bump
  • set2sin
    set2sin Posts: 9
    Options
    OK, I am new here, what is with all the *bump*? What does it mean?:huh:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    OK, I am new here, what is with all the *bump*? What does it mean?:huh:

Bump is what people on here write iin order to save the conversation in their topics, so they can easily go back and see what people have written & store the info.
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I made the chicken mozzeralla crust last night topped with pepperoni, four cheeses and capsicum. Didn't use enough cheese on base so will use more next time, but oh yum! my boyfriend ordered a pizza and while waiting tried mine and said at the end of the meal it was tastier! very filling and was such a treat at the end of my 2 week induction. wish i had a pic as it looked amazing too. Thanyou so much for sharing! Its recipies like this that make you feel like you can live low carb without missing out!