30's Daily - 4/18

Options
2»

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, new here yesterday. I am interested in the challenges you guys put forth, it seems like that would help me to reach my goal.
    Water challenge would be good too, don't like drinking the stuff but force about 6 glasses a day.

Totally rude - so not ignoring. Welcome to the group!! :flowerforyou:

No problems here!!! I do have a question for you guys though

How often do you step on the scale? for the first 55lbs I lost I have been frantically checking my weight, but just recently that is starting to get on my nerves because I have been stuck at 210 for 3 months. I am thinking of going to once a week like on Sunday.

I believe that is the general consensus - once a week for weigh-in. I've been stuck for a few weeks so I decided to add pics and measurements to the mix of quantifying my success. :smile:
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm the oddball that likes to weigh daily. I don't stress if the bounce around day to day though. I only record on Fridays, so a mid week 'loss' doesn't count in my book. It's not official until Friday! But for me it keeps be motivated to stick to it throughout the week. I see I'm doing well and want to do better.

Debbie
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    I weigh daily and record once a week as well, although I haven't lost in ages so nothing to record. I just keep blaming it on the lifting. I bought myself a body fat % checker device (yes, that's the official name :tongue: ) that just came today, though, so I'm going to start keeping track of that.

Did some cardio today for the first time in ages and thought I was going to die on the stair master! Now I remember why I had such a love hate relationship with that thing before....

I would agree with upping the ante on the challenges, I'm pretty easy going with whatever the group decides.

Ugh, got a jury duty summons today. Really just needed to complain about it even though its totally off topic.

And hello new folks!