goal weight?

Options

Replies

• athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    145lbs is my target though I may stop around 150lbs as that was my smallest so don't know if I could get smaller lol
  • emmadrury1
    emmadrury1 Posts: 4
    Options
    GW 126lbs CW 196lbs
  • daniii6
    daniii6 Posts: 23
    Options
    CW 143
    GW 130-135

My lowest was 132 but I'd like to have more muscle than I did then. Once I reach my goal weight I'm going to work on adding more muscle and see how my weight goes from there..
  • kassle
    kassle Posts: 3
    Options
    I am looking for 175 - 180 as well. Larger framed (plus I'm old! LOL)

I want to be realistic about what I can maintain. I'm around 225 now and in a size 16, so guessing 175 - 180 will put me in a 12 which I would be thrilled about!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to be 170. I have a large frame; I may reassess when I get to 170, but I'm going to play it by ear.
  • naija1983
    naija1983 Posts: 10
    Options
    CW: 146
    GW: 130

I'm naturally muscular but also think I that I have a smaller frame. I've never been under 140 in my adult life so I'll def have to reasses when I get to 135.
  • Kittiedreams
    Options
    154... for now
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

36 pounds to go!
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of goal weights in the 120's. I think I would look horrible at that weight. My CW is 150 and I really just need to tone up now so hopefully I can reach 140 but I don't think I could go any lower- I'll never have a slim build- I'm such a 'big' person even when I'm skinny, if that makes sense!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of goal weights in the 120's. I think I would look horrible at that weight. My CW is 150 and I really just need to tone up now so hopefully I can reach 140 but I don't think I could go any lower- I'll never have a slim build- I'm such a 'big' person even when I'm skinny, if that makes sense!!
    Your cw was my start weight. I had a pot belly and felt winded all the time and my heart would beat out of my chest when I stood up. I was also eating about 4000 calories a day being sedentary, so I am definately not the 150 you are lol. Thats why a lot of people have different goals I suppose. Just get to a goal that makes you feel healthier, and it should be easier to maintain with your lifestyle. Ignore what everyone else is and don't critisize them if they are being healthy about it. I usually try for 2000 cals now and am a lot more active. I'm now a bit heavier then what I was before I gained (120 now).

10 more pounds! You are so close! Congrats
  • Unwritten88
    Options
    I'm looking for 140 - I think that suits me the best, although the slimest I've been in the last 10 years is 155! But reckon I can do 140 this time - so much more motivation :)
  • kaneda333
    kaneda333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GW - 142.5, which will give me a total loss of 70 pounds.

CW - 157.2
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    135. I was 114 once and I looked scary skinny. 135 is a much better weight for me.
  • GreyEyedGoddess
    Options
    I look fine around 145, but even when I was there, I remember wanting to be smaller. But I don't want to just be tiny; I want to be fit. So, gotta leave some room for some muscle weight.
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my weight right now is 165 my goal weight right now is 150...

then it will be 140... then 135 maybe depending how i look and feel and how hard it is to maintain.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    My gw is 145, but I want to l get down one, maybe two sizes. I'm not sure exactly what weight that will be.
  • carebearhere
    carebearhere Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GW=128ish
    CW=161
    Hoping I can get there by December, am trying to lose two pounds a week, will see how that goes, I'd like to drop two sizes, I've never been slim before so it will be interesting
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,

HW: 208lbs
    LW: 155lbs

CW: 183lbs
    GW: 140lbs (then re assess if need to lose any more or just focus on muscles) - I have a medium to large frame
  • RachelVon
    RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I thought I replied to this, I guess not!!

MY HW = 202

MY CW= 149.6 :)

UGW= 120-130