what does everyone use in their coffee?

Options
debbiestine
debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
brown sugar in the raw? stevia? honey? agave syrup? ahhhhh
I found So Delicious Coconut french vanilla creamer at the health food store and am happy with that.

Replies

• sandybeachez
    sandybeachez Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Not really the answer to your question.

I dont drink coffee, but I mix unsulphered blackstrap molasses 1 tbsp and flax seed oil 1 tbsp with a little rice milk 1/2 cup. And it gets my morning started.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy!! I rarely drink coffee but have been drinking it black when I do because I just don't know what I can put in it. Those are all good ideas :)
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I drink it black. But I do enjoy dipping Peanut butter sandwiches into it. Yum!
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I really try to avoid coffee when I can and for a while now have been set on drinking green tea. The ways I used to make my coffee healthier:

1) coconut milk/cream (instead of the creamers in the dairy department that tend to be fattening)
    2) Cinnamon (not with the coconut milk!! but if I didn't have the coconut milk)
    3) organic cocoa powder

When I go to Starbucks and get a latte or capp I ask for it unsweetened and then I add stevia.
  • Maddo2545
    Options
    I Just put skim milk in mine
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I Just put skim milk in mine

That's what I do...but looking to do this new body reset to get off the coffee once and for all. It's so bad for me...
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I use Stevia in the raw
  • alexzepp
    alexzepp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    100% casein powder - chocolate flavor - makes a thick rich creamy " mocha latte" with 24g of protein in 160 calories - great start to the day !
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Stevia and real organic half and half. I know some don't consider 'clean' but I consider it clean bc no chemicals like the other ones do. I don't put a ton just 2 tbsp if a strong brew then 3-4
  • yogamama30
    yogamama30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use half and half cream in mine...I have gone down from 2 cream and 2 sugars to just a little bit of cream, but I can't let go of the cream! I just don't like it black, and I figure if that's the only thing I'm doing that's not so great, then I'm doing okay...
  • kami89
    kami89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You could use unsweetened almond milk, along with a packet of stevia? Or lowfat half and half, just check the ingredients!
  • jarirhea
    jarirhea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Raw sugar and meijers organic French vanilla cream
  • paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When I do drink coffee, I also use the so delicious coconut milk. Tastes great!
  • sandrabell1982
    sandrabell1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I add plain, unsweetened almond milk and a dash of cinnamon.
  • Nancy_AZ60
    Nancy_AZ60 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I used to drink it Black . Had to cut out the caffeine
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    This is a tough one for me, I tried a few things and no luck it's just not the same, I use half and half which is still like 30 calories + or something and I have several cups a day working 12 hour day and night shifts and having 4 kids, anyways, this morning I tried organic coconut milk which is only 5 calories and I was really leary thinking it would be sweet (I don't use sugar) but it's not and it's just fine, I think I am switched :)
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I skip the sweetener and use coconut creamer.
  • catswithcheekbones
    catswithcheekbones Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink coffee, but when I do I drink it black. I suppose the main reason for that is so that I don't love the taste so much that I drink it when I don't need it.
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    Just a splash of whole milk and a half a teaspoon of sugar.
  • shareylee
    shareylee Posts: 14
    Options
    I only have one cup in the morning so still use milk but I measure out two tablespoons. Then I switch to tea. If I do a starbucks I do non fat.