what does everyone use in their coffee?

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee black, aside from the occasional latte. Honestly, I would like to drink whole milk lattes all the time, but if I want one, and only have the calories for skim, then that is what I have.
  • FitHeatherEatsClean
    Options
    1/2 scoop French Vanilla Whey Protein Powder mixed well with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk first thing in the am. mmmm...
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    stevia and unsweetened vanilla almond milk!
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I use nonfat milk
    I sometimes use small amounts of flavored syrups...usually stick with the coffee and nonfat though.
    I drink equal exchange chai in the morning.
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Usually just black coffee, but if I want to spend the time, I'll add stevia and unsweetened original almond milk.
  • mlc825
    mlc825 Posts: 10
    Options
    Splenda and Unsweetened Almond Milk or Almond/Coconut Milk blend.
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    NATVIA SUGAR (ALL NATURAL) AND SOY MILK, YUM!
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use organic instant coffee and dissolve it in milk with 6 g of organic brown sugar.
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk is awsome!!!
  • Fit_And_Heathy_Goalie
    Options
    brown sugar in the raw? stevia? honey? agave syrup? ahhhhh
    I found So Delicious Coconut french vanilla creamer at the health food store and am happy with that.

So Delicious Coconut French Vanilla is my favorite too. I tried plain and the hazelnut, but prefer the French Vanilla in my coffee. Recently I added it to my Chia Tea and loved the combo.
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    transitioning from milk to almond milk, but its hard because I love creamy coffee, so it's half almond milk, half whole milk. and a dash of stevia.
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Dash of cinnamon, a tsp of nutiva coconut oil and rice milk. I used to be alot sugar and creamer person, having 3-5 cups a day. now i just have 1/2 to 1 1/2 cups per day. But, i'm an herbal tea junkie and have 3-6 of those per day now.
  • starfish475
    Options
    Coffeemate Natural Bliss Vanilla Flavored Low Fat 20 calories per :smile:
  • antitek
    antitek Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You guys are going to love this. I grow my own stevia and dry it for use in the winter months.
    Other things I use in my coffee
    Coconut milk
    Cinnamon
    chocolate
    nutmeg
    Occasionally some whiskey.
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    for the 1st time in my life i'm drinking it plain. It is an acquired taste. Ugh! But the more i drink it plain it's not so bad. I use to put about 5 teaspoons of sugar and cream. So it's a big change for me and i just started drinking it plain last week.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    100% casein powder - chocolate flavor - makes a thick rich creamy " mocha latte" with 24g of protein in 160 calories - great start to the day !

I put this in my afternoon iced coffee - such a great pick me up snack!
    In my morning coffee I use Unsweetened Vanilla Almond or Coconut Milk.