Weekly Challenge: April 23-29

Options

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of 3 levels - I think I'll still go for elite+

The only way I'm going to succeed at this is by pushing myself to go big!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of 3 levels - I think I'll still go for elite+

The only way I'm going to succeed at this is by pushing myself to go big!

My bad - virtuoso!! :bigsmile:
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    I am still in for the top level...the only issue is water intake but by golly darn it go big or go home Im thinking :)

I am at 6 glasses of water so far and I am 1/2 way through with my day so hopefully I will hit the 10 glass mark!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Whoa! You can get 10 glasses if you like, but the goal only require 8 or more a day. :-)
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hi all! I am going to try Elite or Virtuso, whatever we decided the name to be?! I worked 12 hrs yesterday, so my first work out of the week was today...So, I have 50 minutes logged so far, gotta get crackin! The 8 glasses of water a day is going to be a challenge on off days since I have been slacking! Thankfully, I only gained like 2 lbs from cruise! I overall slacked this month, so I need to kick it up a notch or 3! Going to have to really push it in May!
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    Elite for now. :-)

Unless people love the other one.
  • G3tR1pp3d
    G3tR1pp3d Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New to the groups and wanted to see how I participate. If I just add my cardio and intake to MFP as normal does it go towards this? Do I need to check in minutes to the group?
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes! Welcome! You add your calories and workouts to your own journal but you come in here either everyday(on the daily thread) or at least the end of the week to report your progress. People talk about all different types of stuff so you can tell how your day was and then just mention your progress.( I have completed 60minutes towards goal tomorrow I plan at least 60 more.)
  • G3tR1pp3d
    G3tR1pp3d Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will see how often I can come online to do this. I am on a roll right now with 60 minutes of weight training every day the last 5 days so keeping this pace should make it obtainable. Lets see about that water though cause I have never tracked water. I will say now I think I drink a lot of water but have a feeling I will be short a glass or 2 :).
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Getripped - you report the exercise stuff in the weekly challenge thread, it should be pinned up top.
  • shorty313
    Options
    38 minutes today

Total so far: 83 minutes.

Better get crackin'!
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    I am at 142 minutes and I have to go weight lifting tonight! Gonna be a big calorie day but I needed it after eating all that junk earlier.
  • Blueyz82
    Options
    K. Elite it is! :)

oops, I put this info in wrong thread!

So, far this week, as of Wednesday, I have worked out for 110 min and 1229 cal burned...

Worked extra hard last night, actually probably over did it. As long as my head doesn't feel worse and get in my way, I will shoot for an hr work out today too! I need to push it!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    okay, i'm up to 313 minutes, 2281 calories burned this week. i think i'll tap a bit today too, and hopefully get to yoga tomorrow. happy thursday, everyone!
  • shorty313
    Options
    I walked for 20 minutes today, so 103 minutes total. At this rate, even intermediate will be a stretch for me!
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am at 195 minutes so far! : )
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    I am totally tanking this week so far!!!! I did not really exercise yesterday which set me back big time.

I am at 128 minutes and 730 calories burned....

BUT on a good note I am meeting my water goal :)
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Alright, I'm up to 145 minutes and I've hit my water every day so far!
  • Blueyz82
    Options
    today is my off day after 4 days in a row of working out...I finished week with 215 minutes, not making my goal...however I did exceed calories burned goal, so that was good! I think that I may do this challenge again next week. on top of whatever the new challenge is.

oh and I did pretty good on water intake too.
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    After todays gym session and a very long walk today I've reached 430 minutes for the week. Pretty pleased with that and hoping for an improved result next week.