THE DRESS!!!!

Options
wd773
wd773 Posts: 122 Member
we should put pictures of the dress up here, and of course have the expert help us computer challenged people out.
also include the date of the wedding and your role

Replies

• wd773
    Options
    http://barijay.com/styles/122/sage.jpg

Matron of Honor
    August 11, 2012
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    sage.jpg

Matron of Honor
    August 11, 2012
  • daisymae9801
    Options
    Mine is the photo for the group :)
  • kyleedenae
    Options
    Hello! I hope to be as dedicated to this as you girls are...I have started a 90 day challenge yesterday with my friend who is getting married August 4th and I'm one of her bridesmaids. We are both trying to encourage each other to lose weight. I'll have to find a picture of the dress she has us wearing...
  • tinekarobinson
    tinekarobinson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Matron of Honor
    6/22/2012
  • jeannevaughn
    Options
    Hi - I am new here. Date is Sept. 1 2012. And I am the bride. This is my second time around and I have decided I am insane. I am not sure how to get my dress posted.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Halter-Chiffon-A-Line-with-Center-Front-Draping-BR1007

Jeanne
  • Boonster001
    Options
    Mother of the bride, no dress yet ... my daughters wedding is August 18th.... so excited~

Tera
  • daisymae9801
    Options
    Hi - I am new here. Date is Sept. 1 2012. And I am the bride. This is my second time around and I have decided I am insane. I am not sure how to get my dress posted.

Product_Halter-Chiffon-A-Line-with-Center-Front-Draping-BR1007

Jeanne

Hey, I'm September 2!

Here you go:

P_2439_2_10073.jpg
  • sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't pass up a chance to post mine again, I love it! Beautiful gowns, ladies!!!

image.jpg
  • clairefpee
    clairefpee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bride - wedding on 26th Aug. First day on myfitness pal today!

(How do you get a picture on here???)
  • clairefpee
    clairefpee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That dress is gorgeous!
  • amberdawn02
    amberdawn02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    153.jpg

7/28/12
    bridesmaid in my bro's wedding
  • sehrler
    Options
    Bride - wedding on 26th Aug. First day on myfitness pal today!

(How do you get a picture on here???)

I'm August 25! :)

you can see how to do a pic by quoting my post with the pic in it--just replace the URL of my pic with yours.

will look like "[img ]http://www.the link to your pic.com[/img ]" (without those spaces in the brackets)

to get the URL of your pic, right click the pic, left click Properties, copy the address and paste.
  • sehrler
    Options
    That dress is gorgeous!
    if you were talking to me, thanks! if not, LOL!
  • AngieA324
    Options
    Bride (2nd time) 5 October - having my dress made for me - a Victorian style bustle gown in burgundy and gold. I'm really excited about it. I have images of the patterns being used on Pinterest if anyone is interested. I will post a picture when it's finsihed . http://pinterest.com/angiesideasplus/dress-ideas/
    114560384241230821_0pi6rrrI_b.jpg the bodice
  • sehrler
    Options
    Bride (2nd time) 5 October - having my dress made for me - a Victorian style bustle gown in burgundy and gold. I'm really excited about it. I have images of the patterns being used on Pinterest if anyone is interested. I will post a picture when it's finsihed . http://pinterest.com/angiesideasplus/dress-ideas/
    114560384241230821_0pi6rrrI_b.jpg the bodice

Oh, LOVE that idea! Burgundy is my favorite shade of red and I love Victorian fashion (wish I could wear it but it doesn't suit me). Definitely please post pics, I will look at your Pinterest. :)
  • ShaunaD81
    ShaunaD81 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid
    September 25th.
    I can't figure out how to post a pic of the dres, as soon as I do, i will!

Everyone, good luck on this journey! The dresses I've seen are gorgeous!
  • wd773
    Options
    oh gorgeous gowns ladies!!! im so excited for us all!!! my sister just called my dress is at her house OMG im so nervous not trying it on til memorial day still got some work to do. started my journey at a size 18/20 im in a comfortable, almost loose 16, ordered a size 14. my hope is by august it has to be taken up to a 12.
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Those dresses are so pretty. Here's mine:

sage.jpg

It's a bridesmaid dress for a late summer wedding.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding on Sept 29...I hate to say it but I don't love my dress lol. I feel like it makes me look awful and no amount of weight I lose will help the fact that it just looks plain and blah. But oh well I guess, I wont tell anyone but you guys I feel that way about it lol.