Options
    1651-113331.jpg

September 1st!!!! Eekkk!! So close!!

Oh, and I'm the bride!! hehe
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    [ img ] http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/131308/Constance_Front.jpg [ /img ]

I hope this works! I am so excited. My date is September 14th. I really want to lose 15lobs for the wedding. We are going on a cruise this weekend so I am planning to hit the ground running in May!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Constance_Front.jpg
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Constance_Front.jpg

gorgeous!!
  • jonsie3488
    jonsie3488 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello ladies! my wedding is a short two months away...june 25! beach wedding, and i'm really trying to tone up and just drop a few more lbs before the big day! hopefully my picture works, i am so technologically challenged!

Product_Chiffon-A-line-Gown-with-Side-Draped-Bodice-V9409_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Davids-Bridal-Collection[img][/img]
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    hello ladies! my wedding is a short two months away...june 25! beach wedding, and i'm really trying to tone up and just drop a few more lbs before the big day! hopefully my picture works, i am so technologically challenged!

Product_Chiffon-A-line-Gown-with-Side-Draped-Bodice-V9409_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Davids-Bridal-Collection

Wow, June 25!! That's exciting!!
  • jonsie3488
    jonsie3488 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Shoot, the pic didn't show!

Thanks, it is exciting! I can't believe how close it really is. We had a year & a half engagement, and all this time I've been thinking how much time I have to get things done...and now here I am, two months away, with way too much to do! Wedding planning is not good for procrastinators :)
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    Shoot, the pic didn't show!

Thanks, it is exciting! I can't believe how close it really is. We had a year & a half engagement, and all this time I've been thinking how much time I have to get things done...and now here I am, two months away, with way too much to do! Wedding planning is not good for procrastinators :)

I know exactly what you mean!! Our wedding is in September, and we got engaged January of '10, so I keep thinking I have all this time, and then I suddenly realize uh no, it's in 4 months!
  • bmorris0110
    bmorris0110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Product_Satin-Side-Draped-A-Line-Gown-with-Beaded-Inset-9WG3153_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Size-Plus-Sizes"

July 7, 2012 and I'm the Bride!

I haven't tried my dress on since January and I have lost about 8 lbs and 19 inches overall since then. Would like to continue to lose until my dress fitting at the end of May.

Good Luck everyone!!
  • JJJbean
    JJJbean Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!
    New here, I'm getting married Sept 15th 2012.... So excited!
    Already lost 30lbs, want to lose another 25.
    How do you post pics?
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    Hi!
    New here, I'm getting married Sept 15th 2012.... So excited!
    Already lost 30lbs, want to lose another 25.
    How do you post pics?

You find the picture on a website, right click on your mouse, click properties, highlight the url portion, right click to copy, then paste it here, and when you do that type [ img] before it, and [ /img] after it, so it will look like this

[img ]http://www.webpage. com [ /img] but without spaces lol if that makes sense[/img]
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have been engaged forever. I am not setting a date until I can fit into a "normal" size dress. I'm shooting for this fall! Wish me luck..
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    I have been engaged forever. I am not setting a date until I can fit into a "normal" size dress. I'm shooting for this fall! Wish me luck..

I know what that's like! When I first started trying on dresses I had to try on 22's and 24's! Happily my dress is a 16, and actually will need to be taken in before the wedding!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    J3316-F.jpg

Okay, I think I've got this now. Mother-of-the bride, June 23.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    C1205-zm.jpg
    C1205-back-zm.jpg

July 28th!! Super excited (and I love my dress-- haven't tried it on since February though!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Here's mine: The color is a little off on this picture but it's a Royal Purple

B4098RP.jpg

Bridesmaid to my cousins wedding
    July 21th 2012
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mother of the Bride, 17th November, All your dresses are gorgous ladies. Not looking froward to going shopping for mine till i have lost at least another 7lbs. Plenty time, :indifferent:
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Getting Married September 1, 2012 (Seems to be a popular day!)

A3410.jpg
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ha, got it.