Cherry Thread!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I find it odd that some people put a number on experience.

I definitely agree with this statement. I've been with more than 5 women...but it's a number I really won't discuss (even with someone I'm with...unless they REALLY push). I don't ask how many men my girlfriends have been with either. It's not that I mind knowing...but I don't want them to think I'm judging them. This holds true whether the number is 0, or 100. If they are a good enough person by my judgement for me to be with, and I trust them enough to be with them sexually...then that number isn't relevant.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options

Been meaning to come back since reading that article - pretty spot on with my thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

Me too! A very apposite read - much appreciated. :flowerforyou:
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Love this thread! I was with my ex husband for 5 years and had a boyfriend in highschool for 2 and a bit years, between them I was single for 8 years and have been single since my marriage ended 18 months ago. People seem to think it is their business that I choose not to have sex with just random people and that I can actually live without it. To me, it is not the be all and end all of a relationship - if you have nothing else apart from sex in your relationship then that's pretty blood sad in my opinion. My ex husband declared that he had the right to cheat and move on because I wasn't putting out like I once did - the fact that we had several other issues I deemed more important and was raising kids while he worked away and suffering depression meant nothing - he is one of those guys who expect it all the time.

Now, I do hope to find someone else in the future - I actually miss kissing more than sex though to be honest nothing beats a good session of kissing!! But in the meantime it doesn't rule my life and it is so hard putting up with people thinking I should go and get laid because they need to.

Good on you all for holding to your values and not just laying down because it's what society expects you to - and to those who have received unwanted pictures - just remind yourself how insecure those people sending them must be if they only value themselves on the size of their breasts or penis!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    when i got separated i cannot even count the number of people that told me to "just get laid." or that i needed a really amazing *kitten*!!

i said over and over that sex was NOT going to fix anything or make ANYTHING better!

i'm glad i didn't go out and "get laid." i did enough other crazy things :-)