• macnurseapril
    macnurseapril Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You guys are AMAZING!!!

Thanks you so much.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    To both of you a big thank you for these. I have started to watch them and will be planning some time this weekend to finish them. Anewlucia I still want your back, thanks to these post mine is getting closer, and 31prvrbs I hope to one day have arms like that!! It is so nice to EAT
  • loulouBean
    loulouBean Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these!! They have answered a lot of my questions. I so appreciate all of your time (Kiki and Lucia) and care for all of us that are just beginning this journey to a healthy body.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to check them out tomorrow!
    Thanks so much!
  • loulouBean
    Options
    I have a question: I did scoobysworkshop.com calorie calculator last night to determine my TDEE and BMR because when I did it by hand my husband thought it seemed really high at 2880. Scoobys gave me 2622 as my TDEE. But does this include the 10% for digestion? How important is adding the 10% to the total?

CW:200.8 (I was up .6 this morning but had a lot of sodium yesterday)
    I choose moderate activity level because I workout 5 x a week
    H: 5'6
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I have a question: I did scoobysworkshop.com calorie calculator last night to determine my TDEE and BMR because when I did it by hand my husband thought it seemed really high at 2880. Scoobys gave me 2622 as my TDEE. But does this include the 10% for digestion? How important is adding the 10% to the total?

CW:200.8 (I was up .6 this morning but had a lot of sodium yesterday)
    I choose moderate activity level because I workout 5 x a week
    H: 5'6

I removed the calc just for that reason...I found the calculation online and then found that the calculators aren't factoring in the digestion so that was causing confusion. So, Kiki and I agreed to just stick with the Scooby calculator.
  • loulouBean
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I will stick with the Scoobys calculations.
  • dreyan
    dreyan Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump for later. Cant wait to learn more about this idea. You guys are AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I would like to start off by saying thank you to both Kiki and Lucia for all of the time, work, effort, and of course, heart that you have put into the EM2WL group! You both are so amazing and such wonderful mentors to all of us who have joined this group! Life changers, really :flowerforyou:

With that said, can I put in a request/idea for your next YouTube video/vlog?

Someone recently posted a topic about what kind of routines everyone did...

"So, how many days do you work out a week? What is your routine? How often weights? When do you do cardio? When, and what is, rest days? Resting from weights or resting, period??? "

I think a lot of people that are starting out with weights, or just starting out with working out, period, really wonder about this topic (I know I do...). Maybe just the basics of a good rotation between weights/cardio/rest days, how long an effective workout could/should be for each type (strength vs. cardio)?

I would sooooo appreciate insight on this topic, so if either of you ladies feel like making another vlog and don't know what to address in said vlog, maybe you could remember this post, and make a vlog about workout routines :blushing:

Thank you both for all that you do! This group is the best one out there, and my life is truely changing everyday from all of the knowledge everyone has shared! Keep doing what you do--there are so many out there that are listening and changing our lives for the better because of the revolution you both have started! Eat More??? Yes, you bet I will :wink:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    I would like to start off by saying thank you to both Kiki and Lucia for all of the time, work, effort, and of course, heart that you have put into the EM2WL group! You both are so amazing and such wonderful mentors to all of us who have joined this group! Life changers, really :flowerforyou:

"So, how many days do you work out a week? What is your routine? How often weights? When do you do cardio? When, and what is, rest days? Resting from weights or resting, period??? "

I think a lot of people that are starting out with weights, or just starting out with working out, period, really wonder about this topic (I know I do...). Maybe just the basics of a good rotation between weights/cardio/rest days, how long an effective workout could/should be for each type (strength vs. cardio)?

I would sooooo appreciate insight on this topic, so if either of you ladies feel like making another vlog and don't know what to address in said vlog, maybe you could remember this post, and make a vlog about workout routines :blushing:

Thank you both for all that you do! This group is the best one out there, and my life is truely changing everyday from all of the knowledge everyone has shared! Keep doing what you do--there are so many out there that are listening and changing our lives for the better because of the revolution you both have started! Eat More??? Yes, you bet I will :wink:

Thank you for the request and keep them coming. We are gathering a list and actually creating a website to manage and streamline better. And a part of what we will be doing is more vlogs and doing some together too! HAH! Can't wait for that one...This will surely be one of them!
  • knowak82
    Options

Thank you for the request and keep them coming. We are gathering a list and actually creating a website to manage and streamline better. And a part of what we will be doing is more vlogs and doing some together too! HAH! Can't wait for that one...This will surely be one of them!

Yay!!!! You made my day :bigsmile:
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well I have finally gotten around to watching your videos and just wanted to let you know that they are fab and so are you guys :) Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and to help so many of us.
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Kiki is in the car taping guys...

"Fat Rambles" Part 1 and 2 have been added!
  • knowak82
    Options
    Kiki is in the car taping guys...

"Fat Rambles" Part 1 and 2 have been added!

Hahaha...love the names of those vlogs! Can't wait to watch them tonight...or maybe I'll listen to them right now--earbuds IN!
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOVE these videos! I'm sharing them like crazy with all my hungry friends LOL!!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I highly appreciate these videos!!! Thank you so much!
  • VI2Indy
    VI2Indy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im new here.. How do you bump something to view it on your page later??
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Im new here.. How do you bump something to view it on your page later??

you just did :wink:
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Can I just say the "fat rambles" videos were exactly what I needed to hear today! Thanks for making me lol and feel completely normal (whatever normal is).
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    These videos are wonderful! They answered all my questions and helped me feel a lot less stressed!! Thank you!!! :)