WEEK 1 START

Options
tanyakay87
tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
Hey guys

Please post your names on here if you are starting in week 1 and get to know each other! You'll be sweating together for the next 6 weeks!

Tanya xx

Replies

• LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hey y'all!! I'm Loretta & i am so excited to do this challange!! Good luck to you all!! Week 1 here I come!! :o)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Hello....I am Stephanie....do situp and it has made a tremendous difference...but this will definitely hold me accountable at doing them...Looking forward to this challenge....I have to read the info from the situp site to see how it goes...BUT I AM EXCITED!
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sivan. I actually did 29 situps, and could have pushed myself to 30 and week 3, but decided to start from the begining and build up some strength
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Rita! I was only able to do 26 sit-ups. So how will this work
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Beverly and I am 45. I had been wanting to start this but kept putting it off. I love having others to do it with and hope the accountability here on MFP will get me through it! Good luck everyone!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Sabrina and I'm 36. I'll be starting Day 1 tomorrow. I can't wait to see the difference.
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    Hey I'm Meghan and I wlll be starting day one tomorrow. Was not so impressed with myself after the starting test as i was only able to do 20, but no place to go but up. Heres to 6 weeks of fun! :laugh:
  • dbonnell89
    Options
    Hey im Deanna, and I'm soo looking forward to starting this challenge. Especially with others doing it too. It's so much easier to stay motivated when you aren't alone!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Jennie 48 years of age and I was able to do only 13 situps....wow.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Jennie 48 years of age and I was able to do only 13 situps....wow.

That is without struggle.
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Laura and plan on starting tomorrow!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Carol, starting week one tomorrow, have not done the test but know I cant do many at all. Last I tried I could not do 5. So this is the place for me to grow stronger!

Can someone post a link to the challenge please? I can't find it!
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Eileen, I've been needing this! I haven't been able to do any type of exercise because of leg/foot injury-this is perfect for me. My abs are flabs! :) We can do this girls!
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    For Carol.
    I'm Susan, 54 I did 24, starting at week one today. I am also also doing the 30 day shred, on day 15 today so on level 2. I'm from Scotland but live in France.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tisha. I did 25, could have pushed a few more, but they wouldn't have been at best form, so I'll be starting Week 1 Column 3 tomorrow.

Good luck everyone :)
  • Changing2012
    Changing2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did my initial test today! Surprised myself at 40... 'average' never felt so good! Looking forward to starting the Challenge! I've also logged in at the Challenge and am doing the push-up challenge as well! Thanks for arranging it, Tanya!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello all my name is amanda,I can do about 15 in the correct form but will not push myself to do more cause I know my form will suffer,so I'll be starting Week 1 with you guys,feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    whats good everyone? im steve, hopin to take my gut from flab to (somewhat) fab with this over the next few weeks. im excited to be in this group as this will hopefully help keep me accountable for my work. good luck to all!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Amie!!! And I am so excited to get started!! I HATE sit ups... because I suck at them. but Ive been practicing and being in a group is going to help me alot! Ill have the positive pressure to keep going!!

Exciting to sweat it out with all of you!!! xoxo
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi

My names Rick, I'm doing this so i can work on my sit up form.
    looking forward to it :)