WEEK 1 START

Options

Replies

• Changing2012
    Changing2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It was tough! But I found the resting time inbetween helped a lot.
    15-18-10-10-20
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Ok, I started last night to stick with the 3 days during the week plan but think I may have did it wrong. Please help me because I want to get this right. My initial test was 20 sit-ups, so I started in the 11-20 colomun....am I suppose to add the number in the column to the 20 I did in the intial test (29) or just do that number (9), rest and then again with the next set and so on or do I just do that number in the colomun (9), rest and so on. I actually did 138 (pushed for a few extras) because I added the number to my initial testing number. I just want to get it right. Thanks
  • lulumar821
    lulumar821 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Leigh. I'm really bad at these sit-ups, but Day 1 is complete!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A big congrats to all you who did sit-ups yesterday and today. I am very grateful you have all joined me and keep the good work up, we are gonna have sexy abs in no time and think of the achievement in 6 weeks when you can do 200! xx
  • 4my2jays
    Options
    A big congrats to all you who did sit-ups yesterday and today. I am very grateful you have all joined me and keep the good work up, we are gonna have sexy abs in no time and think of the achievement in 6 weeks when you can do 200! xx

Hey I posted this below earlier and wanted to check with you to see if I am doing it wrong because I want to make sure I am doing it right. Thanks

Ok, I started last night to stick with the 3 days during the week plan but think I may have did it wrong. Please help me because I want to get this right. My initial test was 20 sit-ups, so I started in the 11-20 colomun....am I suppose to add the number in the column to the 20 I did in the intial test (29) or just do that number (9), rest and then again with the next set and so on or do I just do that number in the colomun (9), rest and so on. I actually did 138 (pushed for a few extras) because I added the number to my initial testing number. I just want to get it right. Thanks
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Hey I posted this below earlier and wanted to check with you to see if I am doing it wrong because I want to make sure I am doing it right. Thanks

Hey! Right, so you were right to go to the 2nd column but you are only doing the amount in the table, so 38 sit-ups. However, the last set of the table, you are meant to try and do as many as you can so nice work getting 138!! So day 2, you should be doing 49 :)
  • 4my2jays
    Options

Hey! Right, so you were right to go to the 2nd column but you are only doing the amount in the table, so 38 sit-ups. However, the last set of the table, you are meant to try and do as many as you can so nice work getting 138!! So day 2, you should be doing 49 :)

Okay, Thanks. Even though I did it, I was liek this is crazy. So to know this really helps me stay motivated. I don't know what I was thinking, lol
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Today was my Day 1 Column 3

15-18-10-10-15=68 today

Do we need to log everyday like this? Just checking to see...Thanks! :)
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Denise -- I did the initial test yesterday and was able to do 20 -- I'll be starting on Day 1, Column 2, later this evening. I'll let you know how it goes
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    Day one down
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Most likely starting this Tomorrow

My name is Chris. Nice to meet u all
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    finished day one last night
    15-18-10-10-30
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Denise -- I did the initial test yesterday and was able to do 20 -- I'll be starting on Day 1, Column 2, later this evening. I'll let you know how it goes

9-9-6-6-15
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am Stephanie and I live in California near San Luis Obispo.....
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Day 1 complete! I'm going to be sore tomorrow!! I haven't done sit ups in a while!! Felt great though!

Day 2 complete.. i eeked out a few more today.. & i will definately be sore tomorrow!! 6,6,5,6,8... not a whole lot but it's a start!! ;o) Great job to every one on day 1!!
  • 4my2jays
    Options
    Ok Day 2 for those of us that started on Monday. We can do this and remember try to do as many as possible in our last set. We can do this people. :) Have a great day, will be doing mine after Cycling class today. :)
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed and yes I feel stronger already in my abs.....lol. not sore yet.
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did the initial Test and got 38 in a row... That says i should start on week 3 but i figure week 1 column 3 would be best to strengthen core.

Week 1/Day1 column 3 done!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Niki and I was only able to do about 22 (and that was tough...lol)....so this is definitely the place for me to start...looking forward to increasing that number significantly!
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Options
    Ok day 2 down, 9,12,9,9,30. I was a little sore today, but its good to feel the burn!