Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Last week's challenge

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

--To earn a Fitness Enthusiasts+, Fitness Buff+, or Fitness Elites+ designation you need to drink 8 or more glasses of water everyday!
    (8 glasses = 8 cups = 64 ounces)

Results

Fitness Elites:
    Paul+
    Carrie+
    Sara Grace+
    Susan+

Fitness Buffs:
    Stacy
    Ellie+
    Debbie+
    Jackie+
    Melissa+
    Sonya

Fitness Enthusiasts:
    Hcdawg+
    Jill

Our total minutes were 3,465!! We beat our numbers from last week by 720 minutes or put another way 12 hours!! Great work all!

If you'd like even more data (and who wouldn't) our average per challenger has been increasing steadily! Week 1: 236.5 minutes. Week 2: 305 minutes. Week 3 (or last week): 315 minutes

Ok! I logged 359 mins of exercise last week. Where should I have logged my data?
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Last week's challenge

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

--To earn a Fitness Enthusiasts+, Fitness Buff+, or Fitness Elites+ designation you need to drink 8 or more glasses of water everyday!
    (8 glasses = 8 cups = 64 ounces)

Results

Fitness Elites:
    Paul+
    Carrie+
    Sara Grace+
    Susan+

Fitness Buffs:
    Stacy
    Ellie+
    Debbie+
    Jackie+
    Melissa+
    Sonya

Fitness Enthusiasts:
    Hcdawg+
    Jill

Our total minutes were 3,465!! We beat our numbers from last week by 720 minutes or put another way 12 hours!! Great work all!

If you'd like even more data (and who wouldn't) our average per challenger has been increasing steadily! Week 1: 236.5 minutes. Week 2: 305 minutes. Week 3 (or last week): 315 minutes

Ok! I logged 359 mins of exercise last week. Where should I have logged my data?
    You were only one minute away from Elite! So close!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Argh, I am so far behind this week! 103 minutes. *sigh* Need to get on it!
  • shorty313
    Options
    I decided to suck up the neck pain and at least walk today (you know, so I can have a few glasses of wine tonight :wink: ), so I did 40 minutes of hill intervals on the treadmill. So I'm up to 180 minutes :smile: Looks like I need to get in almost an hour of exercise this weekend to hit Buff, seems doable!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I logged in day 45 as of yesterday - water is going well, exercise minutes . . . meh. Definitely feeling "off" this week. Just can't get in the right mind-set. Pre-occupied with happenings of the next few days . . . I should be somewhere around 180 after tonight - depending on how long my "as many reps as possible" take. :tongue: Then I'll have to hit the trails hard again this weekend to make up for eating out way too much.:frown:
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    just got home from a 65 minute work out, which brings me to 370 minutes for the week!!! Woo HOO!!! I made my water goal every day this week except for Thursday :drinker:

Will not be working out tomorrow b/c I will be working 12 hrs... Will be working out Sunday, hopefully at least another hr! :smile:
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    just got home from a 65 minute work out, which brings me to 370 minutes for the week!!! Woo HOO!!! I made my water goal every day this week except for Thursday :drinker:

Will not be working out tomorrow b/c I will be working 12 hrs... Will be working out Sunday, hopefully at least another hr! :smile:

Oustanding!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    hit my 110 days logged today:happy:
  • Blueyz82
    Options

Oustanding!

Thank you!
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    I'm shooting for Fitness Elites (Advanced). I missed it by 1 min last week even thought I didn't check in. Time to burn some calories and clock some mins!!:drinker:
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Well the week is over and I've done the math, well just looked at my exercise record i finshed the week with 514 minutes for 6162 calories burnt. My water has been 8 cups a day too. Sadly i didn't manage to cycle round the reservior so that little star will have to wait. Not bad at all though even if i do say so myself. Hopefully things will go well next week and i'm going to try for 4 gym sessions. I know i keep saying that and then work gets in the way and my need for the couch takes over.
  • shorty313
    Options
    I'm JUST squeaking by buff this week with 240 minutes. I got my carbs at 40% 2 out of 7 days, which is a tiny bit of progress, but nothing to write home about. I need to be diligent next week!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    alright I'm calling it at 316 minutes. Man, I would have had the elite if my tennis lesson hadn't been cancelled yesterday, oh well. I ran this morning and then played an hour of tennis with my mom and my legs are so tired. I do not think I will be moving unless necessary for the rest of the day....
  • hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    197 minutes this week!! Next week I will move up!!
    I did drink my water minimum 8 cups/day!

Really going to strive to step it up a notch this upcoming week!!
    Good job to the rest of you guys!!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    48 days
    251 minutes/1714 calories
    minimum 8 glasses of water a day
    Personal goal of watching sodium - under 2500 6 out 7 days :tongue: We ate out this evening after Todd's baseball game so that pretty much destroyed the sodium levels. But, I probably sweat out at least half of it and drank enough water to flush the rest! :drinker:
  • shorty313
    Options
    Did more walking, so...
    270 minutes/1506 calories
    10+ water every day
    carb goal only 2/7
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    I made it 362 mins / 4384 calories :happy: The water is a subject :grumble: . Still working on it.
  • Blueyz82
    Options
    So, I made my goal of Elite this week!!! Woo hoo!!! Worked out 370 minutes with 2584 calories burned! :happy: Thanks to the hours of walking at the zoo, I made it! Next week I am not going to the zoo, gotta work extra hard to make it! The water is an issue here too. Unfortunately, did not make it on that goal every day :frown: I need to really make sure I get all my water in, something I will keep working on! I tend to forget to drink all the time.
  • camsmommy2008
    camsmommy2008 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ok I just did my tallies and my weekend was so off due to my obsessive compulsive issues with losing my HRM somewhere....

But alas....here are my totals:

Calories burned: 3444
    Minutes exercised: 547
    Daily water: 8+ glasses
    Days logged: 65

Hope everyone had a great week!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    The one plus of the hike of despair is that it got my exercise minutes up to Elite. Though, honestly, I did not feel very elite completing it. If I had been going at a normal speed I would not have made it. Not sure how to best handle that.

Minutes: 372 minutes
    8 glasses of water: 5/7
    Personal Goal (Tracking everyday): 7/7 (even the terrible tequila night!)

SG