Leslie Sansone May 2012 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Goal 80 miles

Today I did 3 miles (5 day walk plan) and there are still 28 to go.
    I'm sure I will reach the goal this month.
    Just walk, walk, walk :bigsmile:
    Have a fantastic week everyone
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking a bit, but I'm getting it together so I can meet my goal!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/21) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 52 miles

Left to complete – 38 miles
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello? Heeeelloooooooooooooooooo? Anybody here? Don't let me walk all on my own:tongue:

Ok, did 5 miles today: Walk Slim 5 really big miles
    35 to go. This time it should be possible to reach my goal.
    Am walking to bed now and see you all tomorrow.
    Night :yawn:

I'm still here, had a busy few days but I have been walking
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    Goal: 50 miles
    Already walked : 3 miles

5/14/12: 2 miles

45 miles left to go...

forgot I walked at work today also so that makes 44 miles left to go....:happy:

This is harder than I thought think since this is my first time I better change my goal to 25 miles and work up to the 50

New Goal: 25 miles
    Walked: 6 miles

5/21/12: walked 5 miles

14 Miles to go

**I have walked a mile or two on several days, but since I forgot to log it I won't list it. Trying not to guess at what/how much I did.**
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    4 miles a day Monday-Friday With Leslie Sansone Walk Slim Fast&Firm 4 Really Big MIles
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:40
    MILES TO GO: 20
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (5/22) – 3 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 55 miles

Left to complete – 35 miles
  • mamamea413
    Options
    4 miles a day Monday-Friday With Leslie Sansone Walk Slim Fast&Firm 4 Really Big MIles
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:44
    MILES TO GO: 16
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am posting how many miles I want to walk today. I hope that will make me get my butt in gear.

I want to walk 3 today... I have 33 left to do by the end of the month because I slacked like crazy and it shows, but I'm not throwing the towel in! I may not finish at the number I originally planned on doing, but I will get the number down if it's the last thing I do! RAWR!!!
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (5/23) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 59 miles

Left to complete – 31 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (5/24) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 63 miles

Left to complete – 27 miles
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    I'm still here guys---this week has been crazy and I am doing a ton of walking just don't know how to log it...We are in the process of packing and moving our office at work--ton of walking between the 2 buildings, by the time I get home and feed the kids its lights out for me
  • mamamea413
    Options
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:48
    MILES TO GO: 12
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (5/25) – 3 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 66 miles

Left to complete – 24 miles
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    I don't know how to log what I did yesterday..for 6 hours I packed and moved our office (still not done) we had to walk the boxes between the 2 buildings....they are about 5 min. walk apart and down a slight incline
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Helllloooo My beautiful walking pals!:flowerforyou:

This has been the absolute worst week I have had in a very long time, thanks to my job.:angry: Hopefully will not have to go back on the road for a very long time if EVER!:noway:

I went to water aerobics Thursday but have been needing my walk so bad, so kicked hubby and cat out of the living room this morning. It felt great and set my mind back like it should be.:smile:

Have missed you all so much and walking. Barb, I am still trying to find a pair of tights, I know i have some SOMEWHERE!:laugh: LOL

Today I did the 4 Miles Just Walk - I love this DVD and the miles just fly by! Just about killed me though but felt great.:tongue:

I am working on getting to my goal, hopefully will make it this month!!!:ohwell:

GOAL - 60 Miles
    So Far - 27
    TO GO - 33

Hmm, better get walking!

Have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (5/26) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 70 miles

Left to complete – 20 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    This has been the absolute worst week I have had in a very long time, thanks to my job.:angry: Hopefully will not have to go back on the road for a very long time if EVER!:noway:

Today I did the 4 Miles Just Walk - I love this DVD and the miles just fly by! Just about killed me though but felt great.:tongue:

I am working on getting to my goal, hopefully will make it this month!!!:ohwell:

Princess,

I understand...sometimes life gets in the way. I doing some make up walking myself this weekend. Do what you can and if you don't make goal this month, June is right around the corner. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyFitNTrim
    HealthyFitNTrim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have my dvd, I am ready to add walking to my regiment starting 6/1. I have been juicing for the past week now its time to add walking in the mix.

Michelle
  • Taymay75
    Options
    I'm going to walk this evening to do some make-up miles.

Completed today (5/28) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk)

Total completed – 74 miles

Left to complete – 16 miles
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have my dvd, I am ready to add walking to my regiment starting 6/1. I have been juicing for the past week now its time to add walking in the mix.

Michelle

Great! Looking forward to walking with you!

I managed to get a 2 mile walk in on Sunday. Doesn't look promising that I will meet my 60 mile goal but going to push to the end!

GOAL - 60 Miles
    SO FAR - 29 Miles
    TO GO: 31 Miles

Have a great week everyone!! Let's finish strong!