Hi shredders!

Options
Bunnehface
Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
Hi guys and gals,

Looking forward to seeing all your before & after pics when we're done. I've just done my day 1 of level 1, was hard but I managed most of it. Have got my 'before' pics, measurements & weight ready...now to just get through the rest of month!
Good luck to all of you, we can do it! :)))

Hazel

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome Bunnehface :smile:

I got my befores and weight.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!
    I completed, if you want to call it that, day 1 yesterday. I had to modify almost every move, and had to catch my breath even while she yelled not to take a break lol. I felt awfully defeated last night and am worried I wont have the results I'm looking for if I can't make it through day 1 :/
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Good luck to those starting today! I'm level 1 day 6. I plan to switch to level 2 after the 10th day of level 1. I took before pics and measurements. I look forward to all of us sharing our results. It will be tough at times, but you can do it! Just push through the pain! "pain is weakness leaving the body"
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well Day 1 done and Im glad I did my elliptical and walk before hand because once I finished I practically collapsed on the sofa. OMG...but it'll all be worth it. Tonight pictures and measurements!
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Hey Ladies!
    I completed, if you want to call it that, day 1 yesterday. I had to modify almost every move, and had to catch my breath even while she yelled not to take a break lol. I felt awfully defeated last night and am worried I wont have the results I'm looking for if I can't make it through day 1 :/

I know how you are feeling. It's ok.. Do what you can and just try to push a little harder each workout..with in a few days you will notice improvement in your strength. You can do it!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

It is ok to modify the workout.. Do not get discourage!!! You can do this :happy:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Good luck to those starting today! I'm level 1 day 6. I plan to switch to level 2 after the 10th day of level 1. I took before pics and measurements. I look forward to all of us sharing our results. It will be tough at times, but you can do it! Just push through the pain! "pain is weakness leaving the body"

I'm right with you :)
    I took measurements I didnt take a picture.
    Just some suggestions for new people to Jillian. Wear good sneakers .... yes you will hurt drink more water and stretch a little longer. I am 200+lbs and I keep up with them, if I can do it you can do it :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Girl you can do it! And it will be worth it to see the inches come off. Modify is ok, if you cant stand to do one more jumping jack then run in place. Keep your heart rate up. You will be able to do the moves soon :)
  • oligracemom
    oligracemom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I restarted today. Completed 6 days of level 1 two weeks ago so decided to jump in to level 2. Bad idea! Will go back to level 1 today and do it properly. Felt great after 6 days so I know this will be an awesome accomplishment for us all! I have my measurements and pics too.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I know how you feel! I just did day 3 this morning and I can tell you that it actually does get easier quickly! I was able to do all of the pushups (modified) for both sets this morning and I wasn't able to complete even the first set on day 1. Also, my legs felt like jello for the rest of the day on Sunday after day 1 (not so much pain at that point, just rubbery and useless), and were VERY sore all day yesterday after day 2. This morning I woke up and my legs weren't as sore. I did day 3 and I can feel them but they don't feel like yesterday! Keep up the good work!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi ladies! Today was day 2 for me! Was a bit sore this morning but pushed through anyway. I feel so good already just doing this for 2 days. I'm looking forward to May 31st! I took pics last night and measurements. I didn't think about measuring my arms but will tonight when I get home. I hate my flabby arms so I definitely want to know how they change in size. If anyone wants a another new friend...add me! :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi All! This is day 1 level 1 for me. I have done this program before in 2011 and was happy with the results. I did not get as tired as I though I would since I have not done these particular exercises in a long time. I took my measurements this morning and will try to take a before pic tonight. I am glad to be back on the exercise wagon again after fighting some injuries for the last 6 months. (not related to this workout). So May 1, 2012 is a new beginning for me. Thanks for your support!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Couldn't help myself, but I got an early start last night. Sore this morning, but feeling really good about it. Can't wait to hit again this evening when I get home.
    In Miragirl's intro (read it if you are new to this), she says...I can drop a dress size. I'm not sure my wife will want me wearing her dresses, but i'm all for losing the inches and weight.
    Good luck to all and have fun!!!
  • EssexShell
    EssexShell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    just done my 1st one EVER and I'm sweating buckets...I had to stop a couple of seconds as I couldn't keep up...blimey i'm melting!!!
  • astina10
    astina10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just completed day 3 and I'm here to tell you, the soreness is almost gone today! The first 3 days I thought I was going to die. I am already feeling better about myself. Let's all do this! It's not easy, but it WILL be worth it!!!!
  • astina10
    astina10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the morning laugh! Be sure to post pics if you do wear a dress. LOL.
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Hello All,

Couldn't help myself, but I got an early start last night. Sore this morning, but feeling really good about it. Can't wait to hit again this evening when I get home.
    In Miragirl's intro (read it if you are new to this), she says...I can drop a dress size. I'm not sure my wife will want me wearing her dresses, but i'm all for losing the inches and weight.
    Good luck to all and have fun!!!

Hahahaha... I fixed it :laugh:
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today. I'm trying to make it the first thing I do as soon as I get back from taking my son to the bus stop. That way it is over and done with before I find excuses not to do it.

It was easier today. I was able to complete all but 2 sets (2nd set of lunges & bicycle crunches). My legs were a little sore from yesterday. Now they feel like jelly so I'm sure I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. I followed up 30 Day Shred with 20 minutes of yoga.
  • Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!! I started my first of 30 day shred this morning and burned181 calories
  • AllyC3388
    AllyC3388 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just completed first day, Wow I am unfit! I have never stuck to any fitness programs before but I am determined this time! :) Good Luck to Everyone xxx