how long have u been single?

Replies

• Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I'm 27 and have been single but dating since my divorce was finalized in Oct of 2010.
    None of the "relationships" lasted past a few dates so far, but I'm holding out hope the most recent one turns out that way :smokin:
  • MrsT9217
    MrsT9217 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm 27... I was in a 5 year relationship but its been a long time since that ended... I have casually dated but haven't been in a serious relationship for like 5 years. It took some time to get past it -- now I'm just focusing on myself so I can find a new guy :heart:
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 797 Member
    25, almost 26 here, been single for 6 years and haven't dated anyone for the past 3
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    I have been single for a little over 2yrs now...Been on a few dates in the past few months but that's about it....Being single isn't so bad but sometimes it would be nice to have some companionship and somebody to laugh with...I love love love to laugh!! :)
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    42 and have been single since Jan 2009, when my ex husband left. That was a 170lb loss right there. :D
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    I've been single for almost 3 years now.. It's not that I don't date, but the guys that I go out with sometimes just completely suck.. The ones that have some good qualities are either gomers or just out for sex..
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 140 Member
    I'm 45 and have been single close to 20 years. Don't judge. lol

Thank you for being brave and sharing. I am also 45 and have been divorced since 2000 and have dated very little since then. I am enjoying this group and gaining insight into dating.
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Hey, I've just joined this group!

I'm 41 tomorrow and been single since November last year. Can't decide if I'm ready to start dating again yet or not!?!?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'm new here! Haha. I joined a couple days ago but I hadn't posted.

I just turned 28 at the beginning of last month - I've been single since January 2010, we were living together and for financial reasons/issues, I moved and he didn't want a long distance relationship, thus ending what we had.

I liked being single for awhile, but I'm ready to start dating again.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Too long/Not long enough. Can't decide :smile:

7 years give or take a few months/boyfriends.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    I will die alone...

My prediction: MWC within 5 years
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    my one and only serious relationship ended last february, so thats like 15 months ish?
    ps i'm 19.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    I'm 26 and I'm single for almost 2 years now.

It's not like I don't try BUT Mr. Right seems to be taking too long to come...
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    I will die alone...
    My prediction: MWC within 5 years
    You'll have to hit very hard on me for this to happen :laugh:

I'll probably never be married, but might have children (I don't think within 5 years though).
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    since February..that's when I started Insanity...joined this and never looked back
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    I'm 26 and been single just over a year
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Geez, when was Clinton in office? j/k. Been a long time (2010) since I was in anything resembling a serious relationship. I'm a bit conflicted - I like the freedom of being single but miss the companionship of a relationship.
  • The_Carrie
    The_Carrie Posts: 23 Member
    I'm 30...I have been single for 6 years. I've dated on and off during that time, but nothing that lasted more than a few months.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    I'm 29. I've been single for 10 months. Before a short <5 month relationship, I had been single for 6 1/2 years.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    24 and been single for 17 months now. :explode: