50 Shades of Grey

Options
1235»

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    BAN ALL THE BOOKS!!!

Even Harry Potter has a random inference to beastiality (sp?) in it. It's in Goblet of Fire and I think again in Deathly Hallows.

I attended university in a fairly rural and uneducated part of the state. They had a book burning for Harry Potter. It was after the year 2000 and they had an actual book burning.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    BAN ALL THE BOOKS!!!

Even Harry Potter has a random inference to beastiality (sp?) in it. It's in Goblet of Fire and I think again in Deathly Hallows.

I attended university in a fairly rural and uneducated part of the state. They had a book burning for Harry Potter. It was after the year 2000 and they had an actual book burning.

Fahrenheit 451! I hate to say it but the way this world is headed it could happen.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    BAN ALL THE BOOKS!!!

wow
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    BAN ALL THE BOOKS!!!

Doesn't surprise me, what with all the devil worshipping in that series and all.

That WAS devil worshipping, right?

But I'm not kidding about the beastiality thing. It's very subtle, though. Kids wouldn't get the reference.