How is everyone doing?

Options
CeeRawr89
CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
I've been doing good! I had a small injury or muscle pull during one of my other work outs, stupid lunges... anyway, I'm wanting to push through! Who knew finding motivation to do a simple 20 minute work out was so hard... ha ha, well, I'm trying my best, especially with a two year old who likes to jump on me when I do crunches.

Replies

• lynsparkin
    lynsparkin Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm still really struggling with my knees, going to try my other trainers tonight and see if that helps but they are really sore. Down the backs, front and sides. Apart from the knees though I'm doing fine and thinking of moving on to level 2 very soon.
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    surprisingly enough, the thing that hurts the most is my calves. i've only finished day 5 yesterday, today is my "break" before i go on to day 6 tomorrow. i was going to do 10 days each level but thinking about upping it to level 2 a bit sooner. so far i haven't really noticed anything different as far as losing weight or inches but i'm definitely feeling more energetic in my workouts.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12 today. i was supposed to start level 2 last night but could not find it on youtube. So i did level one and will now have to buy level 2 to switch up. :) Doing well with it!
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was bummed about level 2 not being on youtube also. I feel like overall I'm doing pretty well. I've had some knee pain and pain in my thighs but it's gotten some better. I'm on day 11 (starting level 2 today) and I can see a difference in my body already!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty good with it. I don't modify any moves. I did Level 1 Day 7 today. I had to take a break Sunday because we had a family day in Galveston and I couldn't fit it in. I still got plenty of exercise because we went to a water park. Lots of swimming and chasing after my little guys. If I don't take another break day I can still finish the Shred May 31. I'll be doing 10 days of each level. That's what I did the last round of the Shred in Jan. Back then, I lost 9 lbs. and 13 inches overall. I don't think I'll get the same results this time, as I'm so close to my goal. I only have 7 lbs. left to get my ultimate goal of 135. Good luck, everyone!
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I didn't start until 4th May so I'm on day 5 of level 1 today. I love seeing the fantastic results people have had from doing this DVD so I'm hoping I'm going to get the same ;-) Really enjoying level 1 at the moment.
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This has not gone well for me so far! :( I missed the first 4 days as my DVD hadn't arrived, then did 1 day which I enjoyed but found a little disappointing as I didn't find it especially challenging, then I got sick and have spent the last few days throwing up every time I moved so couldn't do any exercise at all. Gutted doesn't come close!

I've been a bit better today so hoping to get back on it tomorrow but straight at level 2.

Hope the rest of you are really enjoying it and seeing/feeling some good results! :)

Natalie x
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 today.. and so far pretty well.. haven't taken any breaks and had planned to rest on thursdays and sundays.. however that first circuit with the jumping jacks and jumprope combo... still gets me everytime.. i have to rest.. keep hoping the next day will be bettter.. but sometimes its actually worse.. other thatn that.. my endurance is way up from day 1-2... and i am feeling ready to move to level 2 on friday... :)
  • hedglen
    hedglen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear everone's progress. I just finished Level 1-Day 6. I also do 30-45 minutes of spinning (bike!) every couple of days at the gym. The cycling helps with the sore leg muscles. (If anyone's interested, I use an app for the spinning called Lolo Cycling. I like it and it saves me trying to find a spin class at a time that suits me).

Not noticed much scale change, too soon, I guess, but I do feel much better!
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great! Tomorrow is my 10th day, so my last day of Level 1. And I haven't missed a day!!
  • HelloSixty
    HelloSixty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I found the entire level 1, 2 and 3 on you tube in a single posting the other night. I haven't been able to search again in work (site blocked). It's a video that's about 1 hr 30 mins in length so level 2 starts at 28 mins into it.

Will post again if I can find it easily (I found it on internet tv rather than computer so I don't have an url handy)
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 6 of level 1 and I must say today I am aching. My legs, bum and arms all ache. I do a fair amount of exercise anyway, boxing once a week, I run 30km a week and before starting shred I was doing 2 x 30 mins aerobics sessions a week too. So I'm not new to exercise. Hoping shred is going to reshape my legs and tone my tummy and arms.

Lovin it so far ;-)
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    hi all! well today will be my 7th day of this challenge, my 6th day on the shred (i rested the day after day 5). i even took it on the road with me to vegas this week when i traveled for work and did it 2 mornings in my hotel room! i can honestly say that yesterday i was very surprised to notice that even though i'm only on day 6, i'm feeling some definition on my sides start to come through... i'm really excited as i am hoping the 30ds will help me flatten my tummy and trim my sides most. hope everyone is still going strong!! we can do this! :)
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be the 8th work out for me. I'm so excited to see results!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 9. 1 more day of Level 1 and then I'll move on. So far, so good! I'm kinda scared of Level 2 and I've done it before. lol. Good luck on the weigh ins tomorrow.
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Today is day 12 for me. Level 2 is so much better than level 1, but I am feeling it so much more too. My chest, armpits, back...heck all of my upper body is sore today. I am not sure how today's workout is going to go, so I went for a run to try and loosen up. Hopefully that helps, but I am pretty sure it is going to hurt either way haha.
  • HelloSixty
    HelloSixty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Level 2 on youtube (also has levels 1 and 3 - go to around 28 mins to get to the start of level2) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-WiQKi_W8
  • hedglen
    hedglen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did my weigh-in today. Put on 1.lbs since last week! The only good bit is I've lost about 6 inches from round my body. Part of that will have been due to my monthly, but not all, which is great. I've not finished Level 1 yet (nearly) and missed a couple of days too.

Must focus on the inches lost and not the weight gain.

Has anyone else had this problem - any advice?
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @hedglen

I have not actually lost any weight from it but have lost inshes. :)
  • mshealy
    mshealy Posts: 36
    Options
    I am on Level 2 day 3!!! Level 2 is rough for me :( but I am making it. I may have to do level 2 longer than 10 days if it does not get a lot easier like level 1 did. I can however tell I'm getting stronger and loosing inches. Gonna take measurements again on Monday!!!! Fingers crossed. No significant weight loss yet!!! Good Job everyone!!!!!