Virginie's progress! Starting on May 12!

Options

Replies

• virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Did week 6 day 2 this morning. 10 min in a row is something, even if I did 20 min in a row last week, I still found it hard this morning...we'll see what 22 min in a row look like on Thursday!

Also, I agreed to go do insanity pure cardio with a co worker tomorrow on lunch break...hoping that my new cardio endurance helps!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    R u gearing up to run a race?
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Just enjoyed reading your post virginiejaubin and seeing your progress WELL DONE YOU:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Excellent progress, also check out the phone apps that were mentioned I use runkeeper on my iphone you can play your music and it gives you progress reports as you run pace, distance etc and also maps your run via gps

HAPPY RUNNING :bigsmile:
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    R u gearing up to run a race?

I'm doing it for myself, but I plan on doing my 1st 5k in september with my cousins for the marathon of Montreal.
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Just enjoyed reading your post virginiejaubin and seeing your progress WELL DONE YOU:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Excellent progress, also check out the phone apps that were mentioned I use runkeeper on my iphone you can play your music and it gives you progress reports as you run pace, distance etc and also maps your run via gps

HAPPY RUNNING :bigsmile:

Thanks for reading my progress! I will take a look at that app! :)
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Non C25K victory, but have to share: I SUCCEEDED the Quebec province Bar Exam!! Only a 6 months internship away from being a lawyer!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Bar!!!! Very nice. :drinker:

I've been reading through your progress and it has given me lots of hope. I'm just starting out. W1D2 was today and I'm trying to drop 40lbs. Keep up the great work, I'm sure you are inspiring many!!
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Thanks a lot and good luck for your journey! Let me know how it goes! Tomorrow is week 6 day 3 for me!
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Went running under this feels like 86 Fahrenheit in Montreal. Jogged all the way through that 22 min in a row! Felt exhausted but so proud!
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You can do this! Congratualtions on the Bar as well!
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You can do this! Congratualtions on the Bar as well!

Thanks a lot!
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Such a nice weather to run outside in Montreal! Went at 11 am under the sun and light wind! Jogged that 25 min all the way! Had a side point when there were 4 min left but continued and took some large breath. Went further but kept the same pace all the way. I can start smelling that 5K distance!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Keep it up you'll do the 5K and congrats on your bar :drinker:

im just about to go for a 5k run, did a 10k race last week and although it was hard, at the end it felt fantastic

Happy running
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Keep it up you'll do the 5K and congrats on your bar :drinker:

im just about to go for a 5k run, did a 10k race last week and although it was hard, at the end it felt fantastic

Happy running

Thanks! And congrats on that 10K!!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    congrats! on doing the program & passing the bar as well:smile:

we are actually on the same exact schedule! finished W6D3 today also and can't believe it's all just straight running from now until the end of W9 (no intervals)....eeek! best of luck to you:) (ps I love Montreal...lived there for several years)
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    congrats! on doing the program & passing the bar as well:smile:

we are actually on the same exact schedule! finished W6D3 today also and can't believe it's all just straight running from now until the end of W9 (no intervals)....eeek! best of luck to you:) (ps I love Montreal...lived there for several years)

Thanks a lot and good luck to you for the final3 weeks of the program! Did week 7 day 1 yesterday and it was hard but went all the way!

Also, my bf started week1 day 1 today in order to run a 5 K race with me and my cousins in September!
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Woke up this morning at 5 to go run.... It was pouring rain outside! Had more sleep. Will run tomorrow morning and Saturday!!
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hate that.....that's why I am glad i can run at the rec center here in town. However, on Sunday I will have to run outside. Need to change my days next week since the rec center is closed on the 4th.
  • keithgi
    keithgi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I for one wish I had to reschedule due to rain. It's very dry here (East TN). I'm did W2D2 today and just keep plugging away. Kudos to you on passing the bar and your progress on C25K.
  • virginiejaubin
    Options
    Hate that.....that's why I am glad i can run at the rec center here in town. However, on Sunday I will have to run outside. Need to change my days next week since the rec center is closed on the 4th.

I can run inside at my jobs gym, we even have showers...unfortunately I couldn't go on lunch time today due to a meeting... And running outshine in summer is just the best feeling!