kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
IT COMES OUT TONIGHT!!!

WHO IS PLAYING?!!!

(Yes, this merits caps!)

Replies

• Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Won't be out til 1am here (Denver, CO), which is kind of a bummer. I'm taking tomorrow off (yes, for this, and a little yardwork probably), but I was hoping to log a little time tonight.

Sounds like the EU/Asia launch has been pretty busted so far though, so I'm probably better off just waking up early and hopping on.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! TONIGHT?!?!?!?! I'm not prepared!! Totally snuck up on me!! I had no idea!

Now I gotta stay up til 2am tonight and play, even though I gotta open tomorrow at 7am!
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I have it installed but I won't bother playing tonight. I'll let you midnight release people have at.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'll be picking it up from Best Buy on the way home from work tomorrow.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Plan on checking it out tomorrow morning before work!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Started playing at midnight (I'm in the EU). Boyfriend has Thurs and Fri off work so we're gonna steamroll it!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Hitting the YMCA in a few then afterwards I'll be swinging by my best buy to get a copy.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Did anyone manage to log on?!

And what are your thoughts about being able to sell stuff on the Auction House for REAL money?!

(QUEUE THE CHINESE FARMERS)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Picking it up today at lunch!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I have to wait until after work to pick it up! /cry
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm considering getting this on my way home (UK)... but trying to resist as I just know it will suck my life away and my lass will hate it.

I've heard very good things about it from the forums on Eurogamer... about the only negative seems to be its not as "gritty" and dark as D2 was. Its also very easy until you reach the Skeleton King.

Oh.. there is a major bug. If you have a Demon Hunter and a Templar follower, do NOT change the Templar's shield or it will kick you out of the game and lock you out of yout account. I'm not sure if this happens with any other "main" and a Templar.

IF I get it, I'm happy to post my Battlenet ID.
  • TimWilkinson101
    Options
    Oh and work finishes in 7 minutes... :)

Oh and in the EU, log in queues were at worst about an hour. After the initial hour, it all calmed down and was fine, but there were quite a lot of issues in that first hour and error codes all over the place.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I'm sick so I'll be skipping the gym today anyway. Will be nice to curl up with some chicken noodle and Diablo.
  • gostumpy
    Options
    Gonna be a looong night tonight :)
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Currently playing right now as a Witch Doctor, add me as friend if you need a helping hand! =)
  • gostumpy
    Options
    This is gonna be a looooooong work day!!
  • TimWilkinson101
    Options
    Sold out everywhere I went, so no D3 for me tonight... ah well. Probably for the best.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Have to wait till this weekend to purchase and play.
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Finally managed to get on tonight. not sure what i think yet. It's more warhammer than wow, i think.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    currently installing. reading about lots of people raging about servers being down. lol.