DIABLO 3!!!

Options

Replies

• Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    So I am cleaning up some hard drive space on my laptop, but - and please don't hurt me, I'm not a computer person - can I run it straight from an external hard drive?

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. I run my entire Steam library off of an external drive.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Hellion#1748. Add me if you're looking for someone to play with who isn't in any hurry to level or progress through the game. My friends who have the game play all day so they've outleveled me and I'm looking for people to play with who will progress through the game at the same pace as me. I typically only play during the evenings for 2-3 hours during US Eastern prime time hours and some on the weekends.

Currently level 17 Demon Hunter who just started Act 2, but not above rolling a new alt character to play with if someone else is just starting out.
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Currently loving it.
    The game is easy, they throw health at you so often. Even so, my Demon Hunter is a lot of fun to play. I'd rather have fun then have a challenge.
    Customization is minimal, but the dyes are really all I need. It isn't like you really see your person. Making my Hunter's "scarf" a few different colors is enough for me.
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm Sassia#2578

On my first normal run through as wizard. I'd say this plays similarly to warhammer online. I quite like it. I'm not really social enough to get the most from WoW!
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Having issues with the social aspect. It seems like I'm the only person I know who has a job or doesn't have gobs of free time, so everyone I play with gains 10+ levels a day. I come home from work at night and the people I grouped with last night are now into the next act, 10+ levels higher than they were last night. Am I the only person playing Diablo 3 who has a full time job and only plays for a couple hours a day? It ruins the social aspect of the game for me when you don't have a consistent group of people you can play with.

Nope that's me as well! A couple of hours a day is all I have. I'm level 13 i think.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    My ID is Triumvir#1706

Would love to have all you awesome MFP'er with me in game!
  • Ryan_Bullock
    Options
    Having issues with the social aspect. It seems like I'm the only person I know who has a job or doesn't have gobs of free time, so everyone I play with gains 10+ levels a day. I come home from work at night and the people I grouped with last night are now into the next act, 10+ levels higher than they were last night. Am I the only person playing Diablo 3 who has a full time job and only plays for a couple hours a day? It ruins the social aspect of the game for me when you don't have a consistent group of people you can play with.

Nope that's me as well! A couple of hours a day is all I have. I'm level 13 i think.

Usually the case, right? :)

By the end of the day, I'm too tired to stay up and play so I have to squeeze in 20-30 mins on my lunch. Not ideal, but it's enough to at least make progress.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Managed to get to level 28 so far with my Monk... Buying items off the auction house definitely helps!!! I think I'm waaaay overpowered, which is fun :) 5300hp, 325dps @ lvl 28, and i'm not even done act 3 of normal yet, LOL
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome game so far and I know I'm a little behind but just started act 2. How awesome was the cut scene with Tyrael?!?
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    im apparently way over leveled and over geared for where i am in the game right now, mostly because i stopped to do every single side quest and explore every single nook of every single map before i progressed. i just started act 3 (nightmare) and im level 44 demon hunter with ~8k HP and just under 2k damage. i figured out i was overleveled when the rares dropping from the bosses and rare mobs i was killing were almost 10 levels below me and not as good as the blues i had crafted.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    d3dc.jpg
  • gostumpy
    Options
    hahaha ^

I haven't had a problem since launch day :)

Just gave my account to the wife (It was under her battlenet account anyway) and bought a second copy for myself :)

Starting over as Monk again, battletag GoStumpy#1286
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Awesome game so far and I know I'm a little behind but just started act 2. How awesome was the cut scene with Tyrael?!?

I loved the cut scene between Act 1 and 2 and the cut scene after killing diablo. Incredible stuff.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I got the game on launch. Right now I'm in Act 4 in Nightmare. Playing a demon hunter and my friend is playing a Barb.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Finished normal already, lvl 35 demon hunter, my damage is kinda lacking, but I've got a bunch of +exp per kill to try to level faster. I'll probably allow that to be swapped out for pure dex/dps around lvl 40 or so. I think once I get into hell, the dps will matter more than the experience. lol
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Gotta watch about over leveling too fast. Unless you have new gear for level 40 you'll end up dieing even more due to how stats get diminishing returns higher up.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Finished normal at 31....but it was fun!!
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Finished normal as a level 31 demon hunter. Did all of normal mode solo. I'm now entering act 3 of nightmare mode as level 45. I'm a bit over leveled for my zone and it's entirely because I am the type of RPG player who likes to do ALL of the optional side quests/content. I see a cave, I explore it and kill everything.
  • gostumpy
    Options
    Just restarted the game, got my Monk to lvl 16 and my Witch Doctor to level 15... Someone was cutting onions around here during the act 1 end scene !!!!
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Someone was cutting onions around here during the act 1 end scene !!!!

I know right!