Need Friends who actually EAT

13»

Replies

• rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    I eat and I'm 5'5" too :)
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 70 Member
    I have a friend whose daily goal is 1200 cals and one day she burned 1600 cals.
    i spoke top her about it and she said "i talked to a Dr., i don't have to eat back my exercise calories.. "
    and then wonders what must be the problem that is making her pass out and hit her head on things... DUH..
    Some people just don't listen to common sense..

i eat 2000 daily.
    :)

I like people who can use common sense and fuel their bodies!

I had a very similar 'friend'. One day I checked her diary and she ate 758 cals and burned 768. I was shocked, and since she was so new I tried to politely tell her that what she was doing was equivilant to not eating anything at all. She promptly msg me back and said HER DOCTOR SAID starvation mode was not a cocern for her as she was excessively overweight. I was dumbfounded at her lack of knowledge and the sheer fact that there may be a dr out there telling me this nonsense.

Like 10 min later, she posted a weight loss and I clicked on it and she had 4 'way to go' and 'great job' comments. I wanted so badly to post that she was starving herself and they were congratulating an eating disorder.... I decided to delete her instead.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    An eater right here! Im eating 2000-2300 calories depending on the day (following n.r.o.l.w.). Feel free to add me!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    You know I love to eat!
  • you can add me I eat 2000-2500 per day!

enjoy your new journey!!
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    me too! im about 2 weeks into eating 1850 calories a day... lift heavy 4X week and do cardio all day at work :)
  • Mandired78
    Mandired78 Posts: 69
    Request sent! I am looking for friends who like to eat, as well :)
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    I like to eat too :) My TDEE cut is around 1770 so I've rounded it up to 1800.

Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else too. I can't bear to look at any more low calorie diaries.