It's Friday....what will your weekend bring?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
I will be going out with a friends and her boyfriend for drinks tonight...yup--total third wheel.

Then tomorrow was supposed to have night out with a bunch of people, but totally fell through, so now will focus on packing for my move all day tomorrow.

Sunday is BEACH day....Misquamicut (RI) it will be 90.......and the water will be sooooo cold, but will still be a blast!!

Replies

• Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all tonight. Concert in Hartford, CT tomorrow.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think. I might go out and do more networking for the burlesque troupe. I really need to go ahead and get our business cards finished.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    mowing my backyard, and being domestic, I also need to go visit my grandmother who has been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Nothing planned socially...booo. Going to look at a house to rent with my roomie. We would have to get a third roomie, but it's on the water near a popular bar/outing spot, so it has it's perks for single gals. Only downfall, where is the parking??? Especially if you have three cars...we'll see about this lol.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think.

I need to meet a man who plays video games. I love watching people play them. I could watch my friends play Halo for hours back in college, especially after drinking all night.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Laying low this weekend. I'll be at Smiley's tonight.. he'll be at mine tomorrow. I'd like to do something outdoors like a hike with his doggies tomorrow or at least get a run in while he plays disc golf or something. I need to get back on it!

Sunday I'm supposed to hang out with my friend Christina at the pool.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:

Woot woot!!! A first date?!?!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think. I might go out and do more networking for the burlesque troupe. I really need to go ahead and get our business cards finished.

OMG DIII? I'm resisting....
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    I've had such a crazy work week that I've not eaten well or exercised. My girls are getting ready for their dance recital tonight and tomorrow so that... along with my jr. high daughter's student council elections this week (yeah, she won!) it's been crazy.

Dating:
    I'm so torn.. and am out of sync with what is ok to do. I was hanging out with this guy for a bit but he's gone for a job out of state and will only be back once a month.. if that. He only texts about every 6 days or so - just a couple exchanges. Not sure what the deal is. Is he interested or just keeping his options open for when he comes back in to town?

Met a guy on POF this week and we've talked on the phone every night for over an hour and he has a great personality - we just click well. From his pics he's cute but he says he's a bit insecure about his belly. Eh... told him he can change that, but usually can't change dull and boring so it's all good. He's in FL for work and won't be back until next weekend.

...and then there's this guy in Vegas that wants to meet me this weekend.... not sure what to do. Meet him or not... :ohwell:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Hookers and blow.... or helping a friend get her store up and running and then doing house work.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.... or helping a friend get her store up and running and then doing house work.

If your friend's store is a brothel you could easily knock both out at the same time.
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My friend's wife is going to NC for a half marathon. I'm going to his place to keep him and all his cold beer company.
    We're planning on going out saturday night and I'm hoping to muster up enough courage to talk to women that live far enough away that I won't run into them again if I get shot down.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I am waterproofing the fence in my back yard, taking clothes to Goodwill, buying some new (smaller) clothes, working out, and getting ready for the next two week ends in Nashville and Las Vegas.
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Tonight was supposed to be date night, but he had a class until 9:30 so now the date is a movie over at his place at 10:30- not very excited for the time. I am actually kinda bummed since I was really looking forward to it, but now I don't really want to go over that late. He tried to re-schedule for tomorrow night, but I have plans already. I'm torn what I want to do. I really like him so that's why I would go.

Tomorrow I have a friend's bridal shower and then I am staying by her and we are going out!

Sunday I will be re-couping from my night out and a baby shower in the afternoon.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    My friend's wife is going to NC for a half marathon. I'm going to his place to keep him and all his cold beer company.
    We're planning on going out saturday night and I'm hoping to muster up enough courage to talk to women that live far enough away that I won't run into them again if I get shot down.

Well sounds like you have a free wing man! Also, I always say if your going to get shot down make it as funny as possible so you have a story to tell the next day. Get creative be funny and your golden.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

Well sounds like you have a free wing man! Also, I always say if your going to get shot down make it as funny as possible so you have a story to tell the next day. Get creative be funny and your golden.

Yes! And please tell us about it on Monday! :D

As for my plans..

I'm waiting for a snack to digest right now, then I'm going to do my new ZWOW (www.youtube.com/zuzkalight -- it looks painful), eat lunch, dress as slutty as possible (I'll explain later), then go do my volunteer work--selling beer at the Gulfport Music Festival.

I'm dressing slutty so I can possibly get some tips, HA! Just kidding. Or am I? Heheh..

Aaaanyway, I'll be done with that around 7 or 8 I think. I'm not sure what I will do afterwards. I'm trying to save money this weekend, but I feel like having fun. I could either A.) Go out with my friend Adam who I'm volunteering with, B.) Go over to my roomie's guy's house where he's having beer pong (sounds fun but last time I went over it was dead), C.) See what Sugar Lips is doing and go chill at his place, or D.) Take up one of the three offers from other guys that want to hang out with me. :\ Argh.

Dammit, Sugar Lips! I like you a lot but you're moving so slowly!

Tomorrow, not sure what I'm doing during the day. Probably going for a run and cooking a badass lunch. I'm volunteering again for the same thing tomorrow night, will probably go get faded afterwards.

Sunday, I am actually ATTENDING the music festival to see Maroon 5 (yaaay Adam Levine) with SL, hopefully, as long as his softball practice/scrimmage doesn't interfere. Then I am going to be recovering.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting. Making cupcakes with D tonight. Going to my mom's for a BBQ tomorrow and out on the boat on Sunday. Should be a good weekend.

No dating prospects even though Dan keeps texting me randomly. Hung out with Nick Wednesday night, that was fun but there is nothing there with him.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Yes! And please tell us about it on Monday! :D

As for my plans..

I'm waiting for a snack to digest right now, then I'm going to do my new ZWOW (www.youtube.com/zuzkalight -- it looks painful), eat lunch, dress as slutty as possible (I'll explain later), then go do my volunteer work--selling beer at the Gulfport Music Festival.

I'm dressing slutty so I can possibly get some tips, HA! Just kidding. Or am I? Heheh..

Aaaanyway, I'll be done with that around 7 or 8 I think. I'm not sure what I will do afterwards. I'm trying to save money this weekend, but I feel like having fun. I could either A.) Go out with my friend Adam who I'm volunteering with, B.) Go over to my roomie's guy's house where he's having beer pong (sounds fun but last time I went over it was dead), C.) See what Sugar Lips is doing and go chill at his place, or D.) Take up one of the three offers from other guys that want to hang out with me. :\ Argh.

Dammit, Sugar Lips! I like you a lot but you're moving so slowly!

Tomorrow, not sure what I'm doing during the day. Probably going for a run and cooking a badass lunch. I'm volunteering again for the same thing tomorrow night, will probably go get faded afterwards.

Sunday, I am actually ATTENDING the music festival to see Maroon 5 (yaaay Adam Levine) with SL, hopefully, as long as his softball practice/scrimmage doesn't interfere. Then I am going to be recovering.

I want your weekend! And for my butt to look like yours. lmao :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Hey Jax, how was Vegas??