It's Friday....what will your weekend bring?

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I've had such a crazy work week that I've not eaten well or exercised. My girls are getting ready for their dance recital tonight and tomorrow so that... along with my jr. high daughter's student council elections this week (yeah, she won!) it's been crazy.

Dating:
    I'm so torn.. and am out of sync with what is ok to do. I was hanging out with this guy for a bit but he's gone for a job out of state and will only be back once a month.. if that. He only texts about every 6 days or so - just a couple exchanges. Not sure what the deal is. Is he interested or just keeping his options open for when he comes back in to town?

Met a guy on POF this week and we've talked on the phone every night for over an hour and he has a great personality - we just click well. From his pics he's cute but he says he's a bit insecure about his belly. Eh... told him he can change that, but usually can't change dull and boring so it's all good. He's in FL for work and won't be back until next weekend.

...and then there's this guy in Vegas that wants to meet me this weekend.... not sure what to do. Meet him or not... :ohwell:

Meet them all!! They could all be rubbish!! :laugh: Or 1 of 3 might be the ONE :love:

The first guy sounds a bit too flaky for me, but perhaps he's just really busy with work :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Nothing exciting. Making cupcakes with D tonight. Going to my mom's for a BBQ tomorrow and out on the boat on Sunday. Should be a good weekend.

No dating prospects even though Dan keeps texting me randomly. Hung out with Nick Wednesday night, that was fun but there is nothing there with him.

Which one is Dan? Which one is Nick?? :laugh: Is either of those the one you slept with who had to go home?? :tongue: I'm a bit confused............

I think I need your social life!! :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I'm working in minute. Working in the morning and then i have the rest of the weekend off to go let my hair down and get pissed!!!

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!! Can't wait!! :bigsmile:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting. Making cupcakes with D tonight. Going to my mom's for a BBQ tomorrow and out on the boat on Sunday. Should be a good weekend.

No dating prospects even though Dan keeps texting me randomly. Hung out with Nick Wednesday night, that was fun but there is nothing there with him.

Which one is Dan? Which one is Nick?? :laugh: Is either of those the one you slept with who had to go home?? :tongue: I'm a bit confused............

I think I need your social life!! :laugh:

Dan is the one I slept with who had to go home. Nick is the rockabilly, tattooed one I went on one date with.

My social life does not compose of much. lol But thank you. ;)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Date to a nice place tonight with someone new. Swimming with starbucks (bodybuilder) guy and his kids. May meet yesterday's lunch guy in the park (his kids play, my kid plays... we just happen to be two parents at the park kinda thing), but that depends on how the swimming talk goes.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm going to sticks tonight with FWB .. hopefully somethings will be resolved tonight. Then I'm going to blue Martini tomorow with my sister and best friend after spending the day shopping..... Sunday I'm not sure yet. And Monday its back to sticks for a friends Birthday party. LOL there will be much drinking and dancing this weekend. :smokin: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Date to a nice place tonight with someone new. Swimming with starbucks (bodybuilder) guy and his kids. May meet yesterday's lunch guy in the park (his kids play, my kid plays... we just happen to be two parents at the park kinda thing), but that depends on how the swimming talk goes.

Sounds like a great weekend, full of men! lol I hope you have a great time.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well no dates but my weekend is packed. Good thing I have a 4 day weekend.

Saturday I am going with a meet up group to play paintball. I have never played before, never even shot a gun, so I am hoping to get out of it without too much damage to myself.

After that I am either going to the Nascar All-Star Race (depends if my friends husband gets the free tickets or not), If that doesn't happen more then likely going out with the people from paintball for a couple drinks.

On Sunday I have summer softball try-outs (we are going to have 3 teams so there are going to be about 35 people there).
    After that I have kickball practice.

Really if you haven't tried it meetup.com rocks. I have never been so active and because I am I don't care if I have a boyfriend or not. I have hidden my POF account because I just don't even have time to reply. Just started communicating with a guy on Eharmony.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Didn't even do anything tonight.... What ;)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Recovery might be in your plan..........2 aspirin big glass of water then wake up with no hangover....try it :)
  • Natx83
    Options

Recovery might be in your plan..........2 aspirin big glass of water then wake up with no hangover....try it :)

Aspirin. Best. Idea. Ever.
  • Moe4572
    Options

If that doesn't work, then you have to drink raw egg yolks to rid yourself of the hangover.......so I have been told...never felt bad enough to try that:sick:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    In Pensacola now. Just came to terms on a beach condo. Weekend here in paradise with my gf. Life is good!
  • Natx83
    Options

If that doesn't work, then you have to drink raw egg yolks to rid yourself of the hangover.......so I have been told...never felt bad enough to try that:sick:

Drink. As in fry over toast yeah?
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:

Woot woot!!! A first date?!?!

Yes it is! Hopefully things go well. :smile:
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'll be cleaning and packing all weekend...
  • Moe4572
    Options

nope....drink as in raw....from a glass
  • Moe4572
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:

Woot woot!!! A first date?!?!

Yes it is! Hopefully things go well. :smile:

Good luck!!! Remember, butterflies in the belly before are a good t hing....means you are excited :smile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Rammstein concert in Denver!!!!!!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

nope....drink as in raw....from a glass

FALSE. If Aspirin doesn't work, you must consume more alcohol. My favorites are beer or a Bloody Mary. Or Five.