It's Friday....what will your weekend bring?

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think.

I need to meet a man who plays video games. I love watching people play them. I could watch my friends play Halo for hours back in college, especially after drinking all night.

Haaay how YOU doin'?

*crickets*

lol

So lil' ol' me will be WORKING! Yay for working weekends. Work, walk a few miles, I'm short by about 2.5K calories for the weekly challenge I participate in. I should get it done in the next 2 days. Besides all that a little Diablo III. She gets mad when I ignore her.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think. I might go out and do more networking for the burlesque troupe. I really need to go ahead and get our business cards finished.

OMG DIII? I'm resisting....

Give in. Join the darkside! We have (fat free, sugar free) cookies.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    In Maryland right now,doing a Warrior Dash tomorrow morning with some MFP peeps.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    In Maryland right now,doing a Warrior Dash tomorrow morning with some MFP peeps.

Lucky man will meet Shan! Enjoy!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:

Woot woot!!! A first date?!?!

Yes it is! Hopefully things go well. :smile:

YaY!! good luck higgins!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Didn't even do anything tonight.... What ;)

Recovery might be in your plan..........2 aspirin big glass of water then wake up with no hangover....try it :)

Aspirin. Best. Idea. Ever.

If that doesn't work, then you have to drink raw egg yolks to rid yourself of the hangover.......so I have been told...never felt bad enough to try that:sick:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww how on earth would that cure a hangover? Make you puke every ounce of alcohol out of your body?? :sick: :laugh:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Overnighters at work. :\

Got to make the money, honey..
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Um,

Grocery shopping and cleaning my apartment tonight. Working tomorrow, going to a movie tomorrow night w/ some friends, golfing Sunday morning and unloading hay sunday afternoon.

The lady I want to see isn't in town this weekend. Boo on that.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Saturday I go to pick up my race packet for my first race of the season and then I have to do all my last minute stuff the rest of the day and then Sunday I'm racing (OC International Triathlon) followed by some eating and drinking.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Boredom and diablo 3 I think. I might go out and do more networking for the burlesque troupe. I really need to go ahead and get our business cards finished.

OMG DIII? I'm resisting....

Give in. Join the darkside! We have (fat free, sugar free) cookies.

LOL -- I've got some SWTOR commitment issues! LOL
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Tonight is my stay in night. Tomorrow a day of shopping planned with my sister. Then Sunday church and going to a baseball game afterwards...

have a great weekend everyone!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Meet them all!! They could all be rubbish!! :laugh: Or 1 of 3 might be the ONE :love:

The first guy sounds a bit too flaky for me, but perhaps he's just really busy with work :flowerforyou:

LOL -- I actually had a good "text" chat with #1 and eluded to my question of where does he see this going and he told me he didn't want to text it.. .and we'd chat this weekend. I think he's not really a commitment guy. He's almost 40 and has really never had a long term relationship.

REALLY like #2. I laugh constantly when I'm talking to him and just wish he'd get his *kitten* back to AZ fast!

#3 -- still undecided!

Thank you for responding - this "single" stuff mess with my brain a little!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My usual, since I lead such an exciting life - mom duty during the day, cheap red wine and MFP at night.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Rain be damned, I'm going hiking and geocaching in the mountains tomorrow!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Running in Beach to Bay tomorrow then baking the rest of the weekend! I'm having surgery next Friday so I'm gonna lay low & spend time with my friends while I can; I'll be recovering for almost 2 weeks :grumble:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I'm working in minute. Working in the morning and then i have the rest of the weekend off to go let my hair down and get pissed!!!

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!! Can't wait!! :bigsmile:

Have fun!! Sounds like you've been working insane hours, enjoy the break :drinker:

My weekend started early in Bristol at a festival my sister and her friends put on every year. That was fun, great music and I met some really nice people too. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to a theme park and they have friends over for a sleepover. Sunday I hope to go to the gym and pool then visit a friend in hospital. No dates - again - if I don't start dating soon I reckon I'll become immune and give them up for life :laugh:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Date to a nice place tonight with someone new. Swimming with starbucks (bodybuilder) guy and his kids. May meet yesterday's lunch guy in the park (his kids play, my kid plays... we just happen to be two parents at the park kinda thing), but that depends on how the swimming talk goes.

Sounds like a great weekend, full of men! lol I hope you have a great time.

Actually, I'm kinda bummed... not only did I find out last week I'm deploying... but this morning I found out I'm up for reassignment when I return home from the deployment. Turns out, the deployment was the REAL reason bodybuilder withdrew last weekend. So I'm tempted to just cancel everything and not waste anyone's time.

Doesn't that just stink? It's finally raining men... and now I need to bow out of the dating game.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I actually have a date tonight! Woohoo! :drinker:

Woot woot!!! A first date?!?!

Yes it is! Hopefully things go well. :smile:

Yay!!! So happy for you!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Running in Beach to Bay tomorrow then baking the rest of the weekend! I'm having surgery next Friday so I'm gonna lay low & spend time with my friends while I can; I'll be recovering for almost 2 weeks :grumble:

Good luck with your run tomorrow!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    taking clothes to Goodwill, buying some new (smaller) clothes

Now **THAT** sounds like an AWESOME weekend to me!!

Congrats on needing new SMALLER clothes!!