Man it's quiet in here...

Options
13»

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I woke up in the band's livingroom in my bikini trying to keep warm with a throw pillow. I dont remember geting out of the hot tub. Pretty sure it was because of all those vodka shots. Distinctly remember the guitar player screaming BUT I CANT BLACK OUT IF I DONT DO SHOTS!

Hahaha... That's awesome. That takes talent.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    <----Was in Maryland for a Warrior Dash race.

whoo-hoo! Great pic!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Had a very fun date friday night, which is good because when I warned him I would be looking fabulous (skirt, heels, glam) and he showed up in ball cap and jeans, I was irritated and told him I'd go change, except that were we were going was nicer than where my friends usually go and I wanted the excuse to go glam. The truth is, I'm in between sizes and that was the one outfit that actually looked good. lol.

Sat night I went to a friend's for deer burgers and deer sausage then went to my very first MMA fight. This preacher girl LOVED it! A guy I met over lunch last week joined us for the fight, and I was nervous because the meat made me swell and I was feeling very fat next to his awesome sculptedness. He didn't seem to mind though (kept hugging me).

Sunday, I canceled my plans to go swimming with the bodybuilder and his kids (I think he was gonna back out anyway) and helped my girlfriend move instead.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    This weekend was busy. Had my neighbor girl come up to me and ask if I was a friend of Nicole. I told her, sweetheart I am Nicole (go great NSV there)

Oh my gosh that is cute!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I drove down to Pensacola for the weekend.

Friday night in Pensacola was Gallery Night. Girlfriend, music, wine, art, crafts, fun.

Saturday day was a lazy day that included time on the beach and a nap. Then we went over for what my gf thought was dinner with a friend, but was actually a surprise birthday party her friend and I had planned. We ended up the night getting kicked out of a bar because one of they guys we were hanging out with had dated two of the bartenders and one of them didn't want him there (Sad, drama, silly, but in the end, meant we weren't hungover on Sunday morning).

Sunday we headed over to Destin and when parasailing (her idea and Groupon). Early on I told her I am a bit of a daredevil and would like to go skydiving soon, she said she does too, but needs to take baby steps. She was scared, but did it! We had a nice sunset dinner.

Today I needed to do some banking before I left town, so was it was one of our first "domestic" mornings of getting ready for work. I'll admit the dynamic is different than staying in a resort or condo and having the leisure to sleep as long as we want. Still, we just seem to fit.

Her friends seem to get me more now. They see that I'm willing to participate in their stunts (unpublishable and thank God no pictures were taken) and that I'm there for her. Maybe the top shelf liquor, the custom cake and balloons had something to do with it as well.

Next weekend is meet her parents and grandparents. I was actually more nervous about our daughters meeting than I am about meeting her parents.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i'm quiet because..........well ....i have nothing going on....don't exactly feel dateable right now....any action i'm getting is online....and i worl 10-12 hours 6 days a week....so that doesn't exactly help:sick:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I was nervous because the meat made me swell and I was feeling very fat next to his awesome sculptedness.

I totally read that line wrong. Severe gutter mind in the works over here.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm still single and busy as fark finalising US trip stuff. Who would have guessed :tongue:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.

Let the snakes live will ya.

It hissed at me!!!

So? get out of his way and just let him go about his life.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.

A conversation from over the weekend...........What eats snakes?

Other snakes, birds of prey and this lady on here who thinks she should kill them all lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

A conversation from over the weekend...........What eats snakes?

Other snakes, birds of prey and this lady on here who thinks she should kill them all lol

mongoose
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well sorry but not sorry I have been away. I had a 4 day weekend and really every minute seemed to get packed with stuff that I just didn't have time to come here.
    Friday I decided to have a pamper me day, gym, pedicure, laying on the couch with movies, tried not to turn on electorics
    Saturday I played paintball and am all bruised up. Trying to find elbow length shirts so people don't think my non-exsistant boyfriend/husband beat me up.
    Sunday I spent 5 hours on either the softball or kickball field + lunch with the group. Got home and was sore, sunburned and dirty but felt great to get out like that.
    Monday I did an early gym session then really wanted the day to get things done around the house but got talked into driving an hour to see my friend and doing lunch and stuff.

Next weekend is just as full don't know when I will be able to get anything done. Might have to go to the laundromat tonight after kickball. Thankfully it is an early game at 6:30 not the 8:30 it usually is.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

HEY!!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Just trying to get back into the forums. Not much going on with me but work and the gym. And oh yeah the gym. LOL
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Nice weather = less time spent on interwebz trolling and more time spent outdoors being active. :)