Results???

Options
2»

Replies

• pmanco2009
    pmanco2009 Posts: 76
    Options
    Oh! It helps a great deal!! :happy: I think we all have moments of self doubt, where we wonder if eating this much can actually help with losing weight. But the results that people are seeing speak for themselves! I, for one, am enjoying being able to eat without guilt, and KNOW that I am fuelling my body, not depriving it. Yes, my macros aren't great at the moment, but it is a work in progress.

I will definitely check in at the 4 week mark (around the 20th of June) and let everyone know how I've done. :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I have been eating more for almost 4 weeks and have lost 4 lbs, am not constipated and have tons of energy.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Oh! It helps a great deal!! :happy: I think we all have moments of self doubt, where we wonder if eating this much can actually help with losing weight. But the results that people are seeing speak for themselves! I, for one, am enjoying being able to eat without guilt, and KNOW that I am fuelling my body, not depriving it. Yes, my macros aren't great at the moment, but it is a work in progress.

I will definitely check in at the 4 week mark (around the 20th of June) and let everyone know how I've done. :flowerforyou:

I've just completed 4 weeks of EM2WL and can report this:

1) WAAAAY more energy

2) NO more HAIR LOSS in the shower! Was losing handfuls of hair for YEARS doing Low Calorie.

3) Have officially broken my obsession with the SCALE!! I have lived and died by that thing for over 30 years!! It's done.....

4) I am MUCH STRONGER! After YEARS of working out in some way, I can FINALLY DO PUSH UPS!!! And not just one~ my arm strength has improved DRAMATICALLY in just the one month I've been EATING!!

5) I know what you really want to know,but you're not going to get that from me~ I have NOT weighed or measured~ know why?~ because I'm going by how I look and my clothes. My clothes are looser and look SO much better on me. Last night I wore a tank top~what, who, Me, a tank top???? And I looked AWESOME!! My curves are now shapely curves and not blobs of fat here and there and my butt, holy crap, I hardly recognize it!! (I keep catching my husband peeking too)

My best advice to you: STAY OFF THE SCALE, be PATIENT, set NO TIME LIMIT, EAT!!

The best of luck to you.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

I've just completed 4 weeks of EM2WL and can report this:

1) WAAAAY more energy

2) NO more HAIR LOSS in the shower! Was losing handfuls of hair for YEARS doing Low Calorie.

3) Have officially broken my obsession with the SCALE!! I have lived and died by that thing for over 30 years!! It's done.....

4) I am MUCH STRONGER! After YEARS of working out in some way, I can FINALLY DO PUSH UPS!!! And not just one~ my arm strength has improved DRAMATICALLY in just the one month I've been EATING!!

5) I know what you really want to know,but you're not going to get that from me~ I have NOT weighed or measured~ know why?~ because I'm going by how I look and my clothes. My clothes are looser and look SO much better on me. Last night I wore a tank top~what, who, Me, a tank top???? And I looked AWESOME!! My curves are now shapely curves and not blobs of fat here and there and my butt, holy crap, I hardly recognize it!! (I keep catching my husband peeking too)

My best advice to you: STAY OFF THE SCALE, be PATIENT, set NO TIME LIMIT, EAT!!

The best of luck to you.

Oh if we could all heed:flowerforyou: