WORKOUT JOURNAL "THE JOURNEY " THE PUSH!

Options
I thought this would be fun for us to ,for all who want to ,its not a have to just a want 2 .post here what your doing and if you want to journal your workout journey daily here with me you are welcome 2 ...Or if you need a cheer and PUSH that day and if some sees you post it here that is online ,PLEASE give that PUSH they need of " YOU GOT THIS " and if I am I will along with send energy your way with my cheer

IF WE all see each other celebrating there success and send energy to each other daily like this giving that PUSH ..I tell ya there is magic in that ....I beleive it ,I have seen ,experienced it .and we have some GREAT energy here and I say let's spread it around!

So my current workout is Braxil Butt Lift , Classic program " I use 8 and 10 pound weigths and sometimes 5 on a no way baby day for me arms :)
My first 30 days it was 5 pounds all around
the next 30 days I added in 8 pounds intervals with 5 pounds
The last 30 days of 90 I did I was able to add In 10 pounds

I am really seeing changes here in my body ,muscles I never had in places I never had before and I did 90 days of P90X last year which I think really laid a great foundation .. I think I am going to another round of that at one point to see how different I am now

For now I don't want to stop this Brazil Butt Lift ,I want more ..But it took me honeslty into my end of 60 days straight before I really liked it and now I love it

I Just started another round of 30 days 2nd week in ,using 10 pounds almost every workout ,just feeling so strong
And I was finally able to add in 5 pound ankle weigths ,let me tell you weight increase when your ready doing this workout 'GETS R DONE "...You start to feel like Wonder Woman ;)

Today was Cardio kick my Axe me ( cardio axe ) and Body and Bootie sweat me ( body scuplt )
And only was able to do Body Scuplt and that is OK ..it was such an intense workout and I was and am very pleased with that
10 pounds all the way then 5 pounds on tricep part ..And I don't do 10 pounds on triceps ,by the way ,I use 8 pounds by the time I I am at the end

Do what you can ..forget the rest ..give it your best and improove on it ...

Enjoy the journey ..YOUR journey

Replies

• tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow Evelyn, that is quite the workout you are doing- WTG!
    You inspire me to get my butt in gear and do more :o)

I'm sorta inbetween with what I'm going to do for my workout... I really have no set workout, I just seem to do whatever I can when I can. I am away from home lots with work(3jobs- two of them are 24 hr shifts), so never know what I can or can't do there... there is some gym equipment that is nice. But its not easy to pop in a video and start working out>> especially with the youth males in the house-lol. I did the 30 day shred last month and enjoyed that, thinking about repeating that. I'd love to do the P90x, but can not afford it at this time. Today I did my You Tube Workout- 30 minutes of various workouts/routines- I like doing that occassionally, mixes things up>and its free. Is your Brazil Butt Lift a video ?

I try to burn a minimum of 300 calories a day atleast 6 days a week>>> not bad as 5 months ago I never excercised. I love MFP! and all the supportive people here.
    Well hope you all have a great night.
    Tracy Marie
  • realasitgets
    Options
    So many people on MFP are inspirational! I am so glad to have found this sight, it helps me realize that real people can lose weight too. I am no stranger to the gym, but my workout habits plus my eating habits have not done me any good. All that is changing now that I am a part of MFP. My goal is to burn and extra 3500 calories each week, that is on top of those burned doing everyday activities. To reach my goal, I go to the gym and do 60 minutes of cardio, plus some light weight lifting 5 days a week. I have also decided to give up soda, once and for all, thanks to this new group! Today is only day two, and the caffeine withdrawl headaches are bad but I am bound and determined to lose 15 pounds in the next 30 days! Thanks for the support from everyone, and I am always looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I will try and return the favor, so if you are interested, send me a friend request. Good Luck Everyone!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All

It's the start if Day 2 for me - and for the first time in a while, I jumped out of bed like Tigger!!! So full of energy!! My 'leave me alone, I'm not a morning person' hubby groaned very loudly - which made me jump on the bed until the dog joined in too!! :laugh:

I'm currently just walking or running. I'm throwing in some daily sit-ups too and use the WiiFit when possible. I want to get fit again and have more energy. I have my Mom living with us now and I don't want her to be isolated to the house because it's tiring for me to push her wheelchair - I WANT to get out and about and have some fun!!

Have a good day team - we can do this together :drinker:

Jules x
  • josimmons521
    Options
    This is also day 2 for me on this site and hitting the gym hard. I went to a spinning class before dawn yesterday and did it again today. Even though I did not get much sleep last night, the alarm went off and I left the house as planned. My mind kept giving me excuses as to why I needed to just stay in bed but I ignored it and I now feel good that I did.

I also met my husband yesterday afternoon after work and did an additional ½ hour on the treadmill and we started a kettlebell routine. We joined the gym together so we could push each other but I am the only one pushing! I had a whole list of exercises to do but we ended up only doing 4 because I think he was tired before he arrived. I felt ok about the routine because I had increased my normal kettlebell weight to 26.4 lbs. (no 20 lbs. Available) so at least I challenged myself. I think I will need a push from all of you, instead of listening to him :-) we are supposed to meet again after work just to do cardio. We will see if he brings more positive energy then he did yesterday.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    For Monday May 21

Workout 144 min/ 744 cal burned
    Zumba for 31 min (never tired this before and since I don't own a HRM I just found a zumba calorie burn site and picked the lowest level for counting my burn)
    Walking 59 min 2.0 - 3.0 mph
    Mummy Kicks 2 min
    Jog in place 4 min
    Boxing jabs 3 min
    Light cleaning 45 min ( I know some don't log this. But I do cause I move everything and really work up a sweat doing it, I only count a fraction of what I really clean and at the lowest level)

Reps
    Seated roatation 300
    laying leg lifts 30
    Wall Press 100
    Behind the neck press 90
    Squats 100
    Jogging steps 400
    Boxing Jabs 258
    Standing Calf Raises 75

feeling it in my core this morning and my arms.
    But the dumb scale didn't move again today :grumble:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    For yesterday:

20 minutes walk with my dog and P90x (chest & back)

Today:

Slept horribly, so I skipped the bicycle to work, hoping to get my energy back up for P90x Plyometrics tonight.
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    I Crossfit 5 days a week and have been doing so for over a year now. I recently earned my CF level 1 certificate and so now am able to teach if I so desired. I love CF and it has changed my body SO much in its composition. Now, however, I need to find a way to lose the fat that is still on top. Realistically, I've lost a ton of fat and dropped a few sizes in addition to gaining almost 20 lbs of lean muscle mass in that time. Awesome, right? :flowerforyou: I was super excited to see that difference too. My goal now is to drop my fat percentage by about 10% (it has already dropped by about 10% over the past year). To give you an example of our workout or WOD today, here is what I did:

Warmup:
    400 meter run
    10 pullups
    10 toes to rings (on olympic rings)
    10 wall squats

3 rounds for perfection:
    12 OH Press (behind the neck wide grip)
    5 skin-the-cats (alt: ring knees-to-elbows)

AMRAP in 15 minutes:
    20 shoot throughs
    15 KBS
    10 pull ups
    5 hand release push ups

AMRAP = As Many Reps As Possible :) Fun stuff!!
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Tracy :)

Thank you ...and you are doing great to

I fully understand ,and you do what you can with where your at until you can get what you want with P90X ,make that a goal ,see it and know you will buy it when you can and you will and you will love it ...I loved it and will do it again ...and maybe when your eady we do it together and I can help support you through that ,but you will get there :)

As far as not having a set program to follow ..What I say to this is ...even if you do not have a new home DVD set program to follow that lays it all out and comes with meal planer so you are clear and focused on each day ...I say take what you go in front of you
    You like to jog
    You like weight training ,have a gym
    You have shred ..which yes you could easly do another 30 days ..with home fitness programs its in the 2nd month end of 60 days when MOST people really see a change and then 90 days HELLO ...That would be great if you really enjoyed it

Or you can create your own 30 day program with what you have now
    You will just have to work out your food plan as you are here on MFP

But you can layout something fun like this with the things you like

Monday Jog for how long
    Tuesday -weight training in gym ,overall even like a body scuplt
    Wednesday - Jog /run intervals with ab workout
    Thursday - Streching /yoga
    Friday -Weight training -body scuplt
    Saturday - Jog run interval training /
    speed walk with light weights is a good mix to add in to as well alone
    Sunday rest day /stretch /yoga

But I did P90X on my lap top for 90 days because of house and TV's and time schedules and I hear you with men in the house but ,my son now does P90X because he saw mom do it :)

Hope this helpful ..when you lay out your 30 day plan then break it down to week plan then day plan you have something to follow otherwise yes we are just winging it and hearder to stay on track ..For me anyways :0

Hope this helped others reading 2 who fall into same place:)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Great stuff Mr.Real :) ..caffene headaches will pass ,,and you will feel great
    drink lot's of water ,detoxing is kicking in from caffeine withdrawls ..all is well

I love your your energy and passion to commit to your goals and you will

Keep rocking each day and we are here for you along your way

Evelyne
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Julesssssss :)

WOW ..this is an amazing read..SO glad you feel great ..instant natural high ..woohooo:)

Just hold whatever VISION you have going on in your head that is makign you SO ALIVE and feeling great
    because this is the start of it all ..body follows suit ..attention goes where energy flows

ATTENTION goes wherte energy flows and body follows suit ..so keep focusing on what you want and feeling great like this
    GIRL ..
    YOU go GIRL:)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    D:)

I know we talk by email ..I just wanted to say again HOW proud I am of you ...

You have much going on in life like many others do BUT you are choosing to do what it takes
    with where you are at and take it one day and a time ...YOU have the WIL and when one has the
    WIL the way will appear to ypu as this group has for you

BLESS you and keep smiling and know all things of HURDLES is life that come our way
    can pass any day and all a new be restored and even in a better way

Never loose faith ..always believe ..when one believs they can ..the how follows

Evelyne
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Miss French Canadian :)

To much excitment ,to much energy from group your way so no sleep eh :)

Plyo ..tough one ..all energy coming your way to dig deep and do your best and forget the rest

each day,each week the workouts will get better /easier and so will you ,get stronger

Energy to you :)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Goof for you on your training today and wleocme to group ...and your level of certification
    great stuff
  • josimmons521
    Options
    Did an hour on the treadmill yesterday and set it to varied speed and incline. My body is sore as heck so I am trying to take it as easy as I can. There was no spinning class this morning and I should have gone to the gym and jumped on the elliptical (that was the plan anyway) but I stayed in bed for an extra 5 minutes and then walked with my husband and our dog for 45 minutes. Plan on walking on breaks today during work and then getting on the elliptical after work and before I do my kettlebells.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    thanks waterwoman!

I got on my bicycle this morning, it felt good. I did 8k and have 8k left to do going back home tonight. Then it's P90x (shoulders and arms). It's sunny outside, so a little vitamin D on the side won't hurt :)
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    Today, I enjoyed the outdoors and went for a run. I maintained a 10-minute mile pace and ran the equivalent of a 5k for the first time EVER! I'm stoked about that! I'm even MORE stoked that at the end, I was breathing hard, but I wasn't out of breath which means I could have kept going! Either way, I met my goal of doing it today. My next goal that I will work up to will be to run the equivalent of a 10k, but that's probably going to take some time yet. It will happen soon enough!

Good job everyone on everything that you're doing for a better YOU!
  • trini88
    trini88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day off, so I did an hour of cardio in the morning (30mns bike, 30mns elliptical) walked my kids to daycare, full day of laundry, back to the gym for my group training (serious strength workout!!) then pushing a stroller and walking with a 5 year old for the next 2 hours!! I was definitely beat, and today I feel it! My goal is to at least do 30mns of cardio as I am back to work today, and then kill myself tomorrow with another hour training session and 30 more mins of cardio!! :smile:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Well walked for 37 min yesterday, mummy kicks, boxing jabs, jog in place,worked my core, lower body, and upper body.

So happy was able to do 100 arm curls each arm with my heavest weight (only 6.6lbs) but its more then I could do at one time without a break before. Little victories, right.
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    YAY D ..YAY all

It is the daily little victories that add up to your celebration of goal
    Proud of you

I did 35 minutes yesterday speed walkign with 8 pound weights
    and Brazil Butt Lift High And Tight ,and Tummy Tuck
    It was great ...I was suppose to do Cardio Axe with the day porgram
    BUT fresh air as calling me so I mixed it up and it was perfect!

Keep rocking it everyone and smiling away
    Its YOUR turn
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Have walked to/from work yesterday & today and re-started doing sit-ups again!!! :laugh: so happy!
    Today I pushed my Mum (in her wheelchair) to the shop & back!!!!
    Every little helps.........