Weekly Challenge: May 21-29

Options
2»

Replies

• Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Worked out last night for 25 minutes, because that is all I had time for...165 minutes so far this week. Going to try to get to Fitness Buff!
  • camsmommy2008
    camsmommy2008 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ok I just finished my Sunday workout and getting laughed at by my husband while I tallied my excel spreadsheets... I am happy to report I kicked some A and am proud of it this week! Here are my stats this week:

Minutes exercised: 525
    Calories burned: 4744 which means I met my personal goal this week of burning 3500 cals
    Days logged: 85
    Water drank: 8-12 glasses per day
    Fun goal: I played in the yard with my toddler his choice of activity (baseball then gardening..yes the child lives to garden...I hate it)
    Recruit: I did not get her to join our group but I went on my morning bike ride and took a new rider with me.

I don't think I forgot anything....
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 453 minutes - 3106 calories burned
    8+ glasses of water daily: yes, 9-14/day
    Personal Goal: yes! - I managed to squeeze in some kind of activity every day this week
    Playtime!: no
    Days logged in: 65 (70 as of today :happy: )
    Recruit: yes - Todd will be joining us in the challenge :tongue:

And as of Friday, I have completed stage 2 of NROL4W! I may have to actually take the full week off this time before stage 3 since we have been scrubbing our deck this weekend . . . that's a total body workout, and man am I sore. :ohwell:
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Everyone seems to be posting their numbers and damn they are some big numbers too. Very well done guys. I thought I'd post mine today too.

Exercise Minutes: 538 for 5267 calories
    8+ glasses of water daily: Yes, very much so. With the weather as it is 8 glasses is hardly enough!
    Personal Goal: Not this week, my plan was to do 2x figures eights around the reservoirs but i only did 1.5. Not to worry. Gives me a goal for this week.
    Playtime!: Yes, my cycling is way to much fun to be anything other than play.
    Days logged in: 70

I'll be going for Elite again this week and as i'm on duty at work and cycling there and back 3 or 4 times a day and cycling to and from the gym i'm hoping for some big numbers. My Personal goal will be to do the double figure 8 i mentioned before which hopefully will happen next weekend.
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    I'm not even posting my numbers this week they are so sad! Between resting from lifting and resting for my 10K I hardly clocked anything. I did get all of my water in though. :smile:
  • hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    Weekend got me all out of sorts!! Lost track of last weeks exercise. I'll be back next week!!:smile:
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 268 min/1512cals
    8+ glasses of water daily: (yes or no) yes!
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was) - nope, 3/7 day carbs 40%, instead of 4/7. Getting closer though!
    Playtime!: (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?) - not sure if this was still on this week, but I took the kids kiteflying.
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5) 105

I tried to recruit 3 people! I think one might join next week, this being the holiday weekend seems to be screwing people up.
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Exercise minutes 385
    Daily Water? YES
    Playtime? No
    Personal Goal? To finish 18miles walk/jogging this week. I made it!
    Days logged in 60
  • susieq101178
    Options
    Personal Goal: yes! - I managed to squeeze in some kind of activity every day this week

And as of Friday, I have completed stage 2 of NROL4W! I may have to actually take the full week off this time before stage 3 since we have been scrubbing our deck this weekend . . . that's a total body workout, and man am I sore. :ohwell:

Crap!! Exercise Minutes: 582 min - 4102 calories . . . I have no idea how I managed to short myself, but I just went back and looked my weekly totals as of Sunday and this is what it should be, not the 453 - 3106. No wonder I wanna curl into a whimpering ball. :ohwell:
  • susieq101178
    Options

Crap!! Exercise Minutes: 582 min - 4102 calories . . . I have no idea how I managed to short myself, but I just went back and looked my weekly totals as of Sunday and this is what it should be, not the 453 - 3106. No wonder I wanna curl into a whimpering ball. :ohwell:

Oh for Pete's sake - nevermind. Use the 453 . . . MFP added yesterdays numbers to the last M-Sun totals. What's up with that??
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    My exercise totals were really off this last week too! It started with a baseline of 310 minutes even though the week had just begun. Very annoying.

SG
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 310
    8+ glasses of water daily: (yes or no) no
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was) no, logging food
    Playtime!: (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?) no
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5) ugh i think i missed one midweek *sigh*

Onward to next week!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 270
    8+ glasses of water daily: (yes or no) yes
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was) Think I was not going to eat sweets as often....it worked for a couple day. ;)
    Playtime!: (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?) yes - boogie boarding, and mud run....was soooo fun!
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5) 265