Progress Friday's

Options
124»

Replies

• grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    JW and Kristers, Great Job!!!! I lost about 3.2 pounds for a total of 51. I got a new bracelet for my charms!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Down another 3 lbs. One pound to go for another charm!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    those 3lbs will be gone before you know it grapeeyes1 :D

I was down another 600grms this morning... I haven't logged it, I'll wait til tomorrow morning & do a real Friday weigh-in. I know stress is playing a part in my weightloss right now, but I don't care, the weight is shifting & I'm not eating my emotions so that's a win win!! :-D
  • JWmovin4ward
    Options
    **YAY** It's my Friday **Happy Dance**

And I have officially recorded my loss of 600grams bringing me to a total loss of 16.8kgs. Finally the scale is moving south! :bigsmile:

I'm off on a little road trip tomorrow morning, heading up the coast to do a fun run on Sunday...... I've officially lost the plot... actually driving 2 1/2hrs to run 10kms... lol

We are making a weekend of it & I can't wait to hit the road! :drinker:
  • JWmovin4ward
    Options
    Well it's Friday here in OZ **woo hoo**!!

This morning I weighed in @ 80.8kgs /178lbs, only 200grams off 18kgs/40lbs lost..... the thought that I have nearly lost 20kgs just blows my mind...

I don't know if I'm doing anything different to before ( I don't think so) but my eating & exercise seems to have just become an easy routine of late, I don't really think about it, I just do it.

Still not craving chocolate, I can't believe that one..... but with TOM around the corner that could change at any given second. There is a packet of plain thin potato chips in the cupboard that I have been eyeing off for a few weeks now but by some magic force haven't opened them.

Hope somebody else comes back to this thread soon.....
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great and I always look forward to checking in here on my Fridays!! I am down 2.7 lbs since two weeks ago for a total of 40lbs lost!! I get a new charm and can't wait to go out and buy it this weekend!! :)
  • sweetnthecity
    sweetnthecity Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is doing so wonderful. I have been out of the loop for quite awhile,but I am back and tracking, even though I havent been on I still have been watching everything that goes into my mouth and trying to get back on track with my water consumption and my walking, I can happily say that I have not gained any of the 30 pds back, but have been struggling with a 5 pd enemy for weeks..lol I lose it, then gain it then lose it..so Im gonna keep chuggin at it. I think the thing that brought me back the most is I run a group for moms and their babies and they want ME to be there inspiration of a healthier lifestyle..ME! these women are alot thinner then I am but they are looking up to me when it comes to a healthier lifestyle, so this is making me want it more than ever now, I want to guide them to the best of my ability in a healthier lifestyle...wish me luck! I plan on trying to get back into the habit of getting back on here on a daily basis and walking outside every morning before its too cold to do that :( Great job everyone ...keep up the wonderful work that you are doing!