girls with sixpack plans?

Options

Replies

• Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there people!!
    As after all this topic caused a lot of interest, I opened my own group! Have a look for 'sixpack for girls' and join. But only if you are 100% dedicated!!! I'll do my weigh ins measurements and new belly pic every Sunday there and hope to have some iron-willed people along with me on this journey! See you guys there!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    for girls

Meanie. The only group aimed at revealing the six pack that I could find is so quiet.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hey darren, sorry!! But at least your the only guy here!! :wink:
  • kelliey24
    kelliey24 Posts: 3
    Options
    I really want to have a six pack too. Ive never had one. It seems like I keep getting close and right when Im about to get there I quit. I dont want to continue this pattern. A friend of mine just won her second bikini fitness competition and her body is amazing. That is what I want to achieve. Im going to do it this time and I wont give up!!
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    I really want to have a six pack too. Ive never had one. It seems like I keep getting close and right when Im about to get there I quit. I dont want to continue this pattern. A friend of mine just won her second bikini fitness competition and her body is amazing. That is what I want to achieve. Im going to do it this time and I wont give up!!

Why did you quit before? If you can see the results coming then that should be the best motivation you could ask for. :)
  • miss_muse
    miss_muse Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm on my way to this as well. The top 2 are pretty carved out ATM, it's the bottom 2 that are annoying. Have to keep strength training!
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    Have you tried 6 week 6 pack? I am planning to start that workout today, but I am not sure how frequently I should do it. Maybe 3-4 times a week?
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    Have you tried 6 week 6 pack? I am planning to start that workout today, but I am not sure how frequently I should do it. Maybe 3-4 times a week?

The training schedule is daily, so the answer is 7 days a week! (Although, I think day 7 is a rest day?)
  • Lalleshwari
    Lalleshwari Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A six pack is one of my goals to get by next summer. I'm the typical skinny-fat - I'm 5 foot 6 and currently 114 pounds, but have a belly and a muffin top :(

I've been running 3 or 4 times a week since November and have been doing weight training, but it's just been difficult getting rid of those wobbly bits.

I was going to start the 30 Day Shred, and then 6 Week Six Pack afterwards maybe, though I'm a beginner with fitness really! Does anyone have any tips?
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    A six pack is one of my goals to get by next summer. I'm the typical skinny-fat - I'm 5 foot 6 and currently 114 pounds, but have a belly and a muffin top :(

I've been running 3 or 4 times a week since November and have been doing weight training, but it's just been difficult getting rid of those wobbly bits.

I was going to start the 30 Day Shred, and then 6 Week Six Pack afterwards maybe, though I'm a beginner with fitness really! Does anyone have any tips?

Have the "wobbly bits" subsided since November? Once you hit a plateau, try 6weeksixspack.
  • laurenhefner
    Options
    Hi all :) I'd like to join you. I just finished Round 1 of P90X and re-started the program on Monday after a one-month break of boozing and eating and vacationing, ugh.

I turn 30 in September and am going on a cruise - my only New Years Resolution was to have a six-pack by my 30th birthday.

This is where I am right now:

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/544968_10100654678526036_638891093_n.jpg

This is where I started: https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/389200_10100640483318346_1510708274_n.jpg
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    Looks like you will hit your target if you continue!
  • GlorytoGodalone400
    Options
    I'd like to join this as well. I'm closer than I've ever been to a six pack, just trying to get the thin layer that's covering them, off. :)
  • Desmonema
    Options

I am on it at the moment... week 3 day 5 today... and it's daily with one rest day on Sunday!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hi all :) I'd like to join you. I just finished Round 1 of P90X and re-started the program on Monday after a one-month break of boozing and eating and vacationing, ugh.

I turn 30 in September and am going on a cruise - my only New Years Resolution was to have a six-pack by my 30th birthday.

This is where I am right now:

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/544968_10100654678526036_638891093_n.jpg

This is where I started: https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/389200_10100640483318346_1510708274_n.jpg

Hiya, seems like we're pretty much at the same point there, why don't you join my sixpack abs for girls group. I was a bit lazy the last two weeks about it (the posting I mean) but this Sunday I'm up again with a new pic and measurements plus a weigh-in. Consistency will get us there.....
  • ilovekc2
    ilovekc2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting insanity here soon, and ride my bike on a daily basis. My core is rock hard to touch, just can't see any definition and that's what I'm looking for, might also have to try the 6week6pack or whatever yall were talking about. I'm 5'5 123lbs, I'm ready for some abs! Haha
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Right, then I'll see you in my group 'sixpack abs for girls'! I just put up today's pic and will do measurements later!!
  • JS268
    JS268 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a six pack by the time I'm traveling Europe in April. Nothing too severe, just tight and toned haha.
    Height: 5'7.5"
    CW: 117-123 lbs (I have been stuck here for two months and my body does not want to seem to budge!)
    GW: 110 lbs
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    There is a group for chicks with six packs?
  • Desmonema
    Options
    There is a group for chicks with six packs?

Yep, there is! But more for those that are TRYING TO GET the sixpack abs!! Unfortunately, most people fall off the wagon after a while.... but I am soldiering on!! ;o) Come and join me if you want, but it looks like you already HAVE a nice sixpack!!!