Every little victory...

2»

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Good for you! I agree, I have stayed away from the scale I have no need to get on it! Well, until I have to for when i need to re-do my calculations.

I too just bought some clothes when I normally don't. And I bought them for today, not for "this will look so good on me when I lose fill-in-the-blank."

Congrats!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I love your attitude!
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    As always you guys make me feel like a million dollars.

Thank you - the EMTWL boards and the EMTWL members are the greatest.

I promise I'll be more present on the boards, how can I not be when you lot have cheered me up so much, I need to repay the love when I'm having a good day

X
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    I love your post! I can so relate! I had my husband hide my scale for 2 weeks when I first started EMWL in April and it was so freeing! I too went shopping and bought clothes that I can wear now and didn't feel bad about it. I'm going shopping again this weekend just for me, I'm not in a size 8 like I was hoping to be by now (7 months ago) however I'm thrilled with my progress! This is a true lifestyle change. Thanks so much for sharing, you made my day :D! Best wishes for you on your journey!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Awesome ... great stuff!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    What a lovely post Steph. It is such a big thing buying clothes in the right size. Why do we make ourselves feel crap by not wearing the right size?! I'm exactly the same.

Luckily we've found this wonderful group here and with it a new attitude. This is a journey that we are taking and it feels great :)